Ratings for Dr. Minh Nguyet T. Luong

Dr. Loung told me my 2 year old needed caps. She suggested anesthesia i declined. When we got back for our appt both the dental asst and dr. Asked me again to put her to sleep i said no. During the procedure she stopped looked at me with a mean face and asked yet again for anethesia i said no! When it was over she told me next appt my daughter would have to be in a operating room becuase she could have easily dropped the cap baby could have swaloowed it and went to her lungs!! From the beginning i expressed to dr loung n her staff my concerns about giving my 2 yr old anethesia for dental procedure! I felt extremely pressured and disrespected. They even made me feel quilty for ipting to use the papoose board. The assit signed in relief saying how she was sweating and it was alot for her to deal with. I feel like as a medical professio. And doctor who supposedly specialize in children's dentistry should have more respect and compassion! If i cant trust you for something as simple as not dropping a cap and my baby swallowing it as it goes to her lungs how on earth can i trust you to administer the right of medicine!!! Dr loung also seem to have a negative disposition about herself she isn't fun, bright or trustworthy.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2016

When I made my appt., they wrote the wrong day down so when I showed up no one was at the Henderson location. I even received a text confirmation a week before the appt. with the date. Office could only give me a 'sorry'. I had to change to this practice due to insurance change (was seeing Dr. Cox at Anthem Ped. Dentistry) and wont be coming back. Dr. Luong didn't even show me my son's underbite that Dr. Cox pointed out 2 years earlier. Felt rushed with her since office was running late. Terrible experience.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2014