Ratings for Dr. Roy Andrassy

After reading the first rating, that is very critical of Dr. Andrassy, my thoughts were...this person must have come to see Roy with a negative attitude, and must have been very rude. My family has been seeing Roy for over 20 years now. He was recommended by a friend and we were so relieved after having had terrible experiences with other dentists! Roy is so friendly and efficient. He is very gentle with children. It was years and years before our daughters found out they were getting a needle before a procedure! :) I have recommended Roy to all my friends. Keep up the excellent work, Roy!

flag | Submitted November 26, 2013

I came to Dr. Andrassay on a recommendation from a co-worker and have found him and his staff to be very efficient, on time with appointments, and very caring. Dr. Andrassay has had to fix three crowns (two of them being implants) that my previous dentist botched. They were in my mouth for less than a month when 2 broke and had to be replaced. Those replacements are now in for less than 3 years before breaking again. Dr. Andrassay has fixed 2 so far and corrected my bite (due to the bad crowns) and done more positive dentistry in the year I have seen him than the other dentist did in the 15 or more years I saw him. The staff have called me for appointments we had previously cancelled and have shuffled times around a few times, but there has never been a problem when I am at the dental office. I also understand they want to make the best use of their time for each patient due to the nature of the appointments. Everyone is very considerate and so far the work has been without fault.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Andrassy for a number of years. He is a highly competent dentist and surgeon. I have had bad experiences with previous dentists who were unable to fully freeze my mouth for procedures. He was able to remedy this (versus offering me an Ativan, as other dentists had done in the past!). I have had nothing but wonderful experiences at his office and with his staff. His hygienist Alana is out of this world wonderful - the best I've ever had. The office staff Helen and Janice are 2 wonderful women who really care about the clients. I would and do unreservedly recommend Dr. Andrassy's services to anyone in need of a competent, friendly and good-humoured dentist.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2013

I went to this Dr. to fix up a mess made by another dentist. He was very good, no pain, efficient and did not overcharge.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2012