Ratings for Dr. Ahmar Khan

Dr. Ahmar Khan was terrible and didn't give me any knowledge or insight about my condition that has been bothering me for five years. Instead of ordering the proper tests to help, he tried to tell me the pain that had me in emergency twice was all in my head. Overall really bothered me and cant wait to seek proper care and help. Do not go to Dr. Khan !!!!!!

flag | Submitted May 6, 2018

Great doctor, very friendly and he really takes good care of my family

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

flag | Submitted November 17, 2016

Dr Khan has been very helpful. My experience so far (3yrs) is that he is very thorough and seems genuine in my care

flag | Submitted October 24, 2016

He's awesome but hate the waiting time. I have an appt at 3 for example and I'm not taken in for another hour. Not used to that since my old doc in B.C. sees me within 5 mins after I get in. Otherwise he's awesome and great doc. Would like to wait less than a hour or even 30 mins.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2015

I feel very blessed to have Dr. Khan as my physician. His compassion and genuine concern for his patients, combined with his willingness to advocate for his patients became evident from my first visit. My previous doctor had terrible bedside manner and was only good at writing prescriptions. I had no relationship with him, nor did I like or trust him, therefore, I didn't take yearly exams and only saw him when it was an emergency. When I moved to Airdrie, I looked for a new doctor and was very fortunate to get Dr. Khan. He immediately booked me for several exams and ordered a mammogram as it had been 3 years. As it turned out, I was diagnosed with cancer, and if it wasn't for Dr. Khan's thoroughness in testing and treatment, I would never of known. He has helped me through many stressful stages, but his compassion and help always leave me feeling better. I trust him and would and do highly recommend him to anyone looking for a competent and compassionate physician,

flag | Submitted October 12, 2014

Dr Khan is a kind compassionate doctor who is very knowledgable, I've been a patient of Dr. Khan for several months now and he had helped me tremendously and makes things flow smoothly and makes a doctors visit as efficient and with precise proper guidance with what ever I have had a need to Dr.Khan.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2014

DR. Khan is a kind man. He is compassionate with his work and wanting

flag | Submitted September 9, 2014

This doctor did not listen at all, did not help me and wasted my time resulting in longer pain and suffering. I came in knowing I had strep throat, my tonsils so swollen I could hardly swallow, in tears from the pain and he didn't even do a swab. Told me that he thought the "irritation" was from mucus pooling in my throat while I was sleeping. That makes a lot of sense considering I didn't even have a cold! I went to another dr the next day. He started me on antibiotics right away and did a swab, which came back positive for strep. To top it all off I found Dr. Khan to have a bad attitude and it felt like he was talking down to me. What kind of doctor doesn't do a swab on a patient who is complaining of an excruciatingly soar throat???

flag | Submitted June 20, 2014

Dr. Khan is a great doctor, and the staff is very helpful and respectful. My only complaint is that every time I've gone I've had to sit in the room waiting for him for upwards of 30+ minutes. I'm not sure if I've been unlucky or if he just has too many patients, but I don't really like waiting around that long when I have made a morning appointment.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2014