Ratings for Dr. Kenneth Lawrence

I've been seeing Dr. Lawrence since I first moved to Vernon. I didn't go for a few years because I moved and when I returned the staff had changed, and wasn't as kind and friendly as they once were. I also found that he didn't have my medical records up to date. The Hygienist seemingly wanted to book me for three or four cleanings. I know It had been a little longer than usual for a cleaning, but I think she was taking advantage of the situation. Years previous I had a really awesome hygienist who was friendly, quick and helpful.. Hope to see things change around there.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2017

I found Dr. Kenneth Lawrence via a search engine search for a dentist in my area. After watching him introduce himself by an informative video, I felt comfortable with booking my Cinsulation visit. Dr. Lawrence was very nice and made me feel comfortible enough to proceed with a dreaded root canal. after my procedure I can honestly say that Dr. Lawrence is an excellent Dentist and I'm very happy with discovery as him as my dentist.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2015

I went in search of a new dentist, and researched quite a bit. Found Dr.Lawrence and I couldn't be happier. It had been 3 years since my last cleaning, was terrified at how horrible it was going to be and the scolding that I thought I was going to get....nope. My hygienist was amazing, I fell so comfortable. She was very gentle too. No pain or bleeding when I left. I was thrilled. I then returned for some fillings, again was full of anxiety thinking of how awful it was going to be. It wasn't. Pleasantly surprised!!! I mean, nobody likes getting fillings, but painless freezing...felt nothing while doing the procedure. I felt the doctor took his time in doing it right. No rough edges when I left and was able to floss no problem. I truly am so thrilled with Dr.Lawrence and his whole team. Although I have no dental plan, it makes it easier to spend money on something you know is being done right and painless. I can honestly say after my two visits, I don't mind going to the dentist now :)

flag | Submitted September 2, 2014

Fantastic dentist and staff.. friendly and efficient.. the office is run very well and there is little to no wait time ever. Who knew going to the dentist could be a pleasure!

flag | Submitted June 6, 2014

VERY LITTLE PAIN AFTER THE SUGERIES. NONE JURYING THE SURGERY, EXELLENT, KIND, KNOWLEDGEABLE STAFF THAT CARE. I HAVE FOUND MY VISITS WITH DR. LAWRENCE TO BE THE BEST EXPERENCE I HAVE EVER HAD WITH GOING TO THE DENTIST. OVER ALL I WOULD RECOMMEND AND HAVE TO ANYONE THAT ASKS. THANKS AGAIN I CAN FINALLY EAT WITH LITTLE TO NONE PAIN.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2013

Dr Lawrence is an awesome dentist. He has helped my husband and myself so many times. One time he didnt even charge me for an apt I guess because he felt he had made a mistake and was correcting it. Some would charge anyhow. He is extremely honest if he doesn't see a problem he will tell you. The staff are great too.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2013

My favorite dentist ever! He's personable, the staff is friendly, they do a great job and genuinely care.I would reccommend him to everyone.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2012

Superb dentist. Great technical skills and awesome bedside manner. Dr. Lawrence has been my family's dentist since we moved to Vernon 10 years. Office staff are friendly and efficient. As a health professional, he is the person I refer my friends and patients to.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2011