Ratings for Dr. Carla A. Viles

I had a terrible experience with this woman, she was late to several appointments and missed two I had to call her and track her down, as well as not being supportive of my ability to not have a cesarian. Her and her assistant had me signed up for one when my daughter was breech at 32 weeks. Also DO NOT LET THIS WOMAN ATTEMPT AN ECV, SHE WILL HURT YOU BAD! I had an attempted one done and I could not stand straight for three days afterward, not only that but when I went and had a second one done by a doctor at a hospital, I went in thinking it would be worse, it was WAY better (and I did not get drugs) Not only that but they convienently "forgot" to tell me that I "had" to have a rhogham shot before the ecv and called me the next day saying they needed to give me one. I had not wanted one until after the birth of my child and would not have done the ecv had I known they would give me a shot in order to do it! Talk about dropping the ball! She is a nice person, but she should not be a midwife, very unprofessional and does not keep up with her responsibilities as a care provider well.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2016