You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Lee A. Voi

I felt like my concerns were quickly dismissed. Many of my other friends see her and had great experiences and she got other doctors involved with their care. So maybe I could just say inconsistent. Had a bad outcome that had some critical misses during my last pregnancy so have since switched to a doctor.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2015

Really nice person but she made me feel like I was just whining when I told her things that were going on while pregnant and not pregnant. Was an active listener but got a feeling it was sort of fake. As soon as I saw a doctor my concerns were addressed, I was diagnosed, and treated. Great person to be around, but if things are out of the normal, I recommend seeing a doctor!

flag | Submitted January 12, 2014

A nice midwife but unwilling to ask for help. I also didn't see her anymore than my DR on a subsequent delivery so not sure it really mattered. Great for prenatal care but not delivery. She let me push for 6 hours with no progression. Nurses called her to come over several times but she told them to keep letting me push. In the end, it did repairable damage to my body although baby was fine after a forceps delivery.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2012

Dr. Lee A. Voi's Credentials

Updates

• A new 3-star rating has been posted. "I felt like my concerns were quickly dismissed. Many of my other friends see her and had great experiences and she got other doctors involved with their care. S..."

April 11, 2015
  • First Name changed from "LEE" to "LEE A."

October 21, 2013