Ratings for Dr. Margaret L. Widener

I absolutely love Margie! I would highly recommend her to anyone who is going to or planning a pregnancy. I am a lesbian, and I was treated with the utmost love, care, and respect by her staff and very much by Margie, herself. At St. Alphonsus, we opted for the HypnoBirthing class, and even though I had to be induced, we were reassured. Even through the middle of the night, Margie was monitoring all of the vitals from home. My partner was able to help with the delivery, first bath, etc. It was one of the most amazing experiences of our lives, and besides me, Margie was calmly directing everything. I loved having our son at St. Alphonsus. They are awesome.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2013

Margie is the best midwife. She is very caring and personable. When I had my miscarriage she was very sympathetic and caring and even called to check on me a few days into it to make sure all was still going well. After my husband and I got pregnant again she congratulated me and hugged me. When I was admitted to the hospital the nurses had only positive things to say about her (they would know). This time around I'm having twins (she doesn't/can't? deliver twins) and after seeing her partner (a doctor) for a few months I bumped into Margie at the elevator on my way out. She knew who I was without reminder and asked how everything was going. Margie is such a caring and good midwife. I recommend her to everyone I know.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2012