Dr. Della Summers

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Della Summers

Dr. Summers and her staff are a pleasure to deal with. Dr. Summers is gentle and explains everything in a manner you can understand. She is efficient, punctual and makes you feel relaxed and calm. She is very informative and knowledgeable. I haven't felt that comfortable in a Dentist office in sometime. Glad I found Dr. Summers...will recommended her to anyone who asks.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2018

Excellent, professional, knowledgeable service. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2018

Visiting Dr. Summers office is an absolute pleasure,the office is very bright and calm. Love the massage chair. And staff are so helpful in making the best affordable choices. Dr. Summers is the absolute best dentist I've ever had. Highly recommend !

flag | Submitted September 25, 2018

Excellent dentist, excellent staff! Everyone is super friendly and caring. They are all especially great with children too! Highly recommend if you are looking for a great dentist.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2018

Such a comfortable environment to be in. Staff was very friendly and as always Dr. Summers was warm, kind and efficient. Always happy to go in for a clean/check up!!

flag | Submitted August 23, 2018

Very friendly and a comfortable environment. I needed an emergency tooth repair and they were very knowledgeable in giving me options to get it fixed. I recommend Dr. Della to everyone! Thanks for the relef!!

flag | Submitted August 16, 2018

Dr Summers is always amazing. Especially this time when my husband had a dental emergency and was in an immense amount of pain. She got back to us after hours on a stat holiday and offered to meet us at her office to help him right away instead of just telling us to go to the ER like others may have. She cares about her patients and does excellent work. Thank you!

flag | Submitted August 9, 2018

Best dentist I've ever had. Also, best teeth cleaning I've ever had. Della's comestic dentistry is excellent.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2018

For the first time ever, I am excited to go back to the dentist and get my teeth all fixed up. Brooke and Dr Summers made me feel so relaxed and cared for. I didn't feel like just a number, Thank you for restoring my faith in dentists and for such a positive experience. Such a nice office staff too!

flag | Submitted June 14, 2018

Della is a great dentist. Joey and Jaimie are great dental hygiene staff. Kim (receptionist) could benefit from some training as she often comes across as rude and unhelpful.

Submitted May 10, 2018

Dr. Della Summers's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Our mission is to be known as the dental office that provides the best SERVICE & CARE for our patients. We strive to provide excellent results and to be the most friendly, positive thinking team & doctors as possible. We want to ensure that our patients know they are the utmost purpose of our practice; we want to be recognised for our excellent service. The care we provide should be made as painless as possible. There is a gentle way to do things, and a rough way to do things...We are are GENTLE way. We are dedicated to helping each patient attain maximum good oral heath. We do this through education, empathy, listening, and making the patients feel comfortable in our office. We treat everyone with the utmost dignity and respect. Humour, patience, and understanding are tools we use to put patients at ease. patients are given the utmost control over the treatment they receive. We give them to options, and complications, and let hem decide. Our primary job is to educate them, giving them the tools to make educated choices about their health care. Our puropose is to operate a full capacity with unparalleled quality and patient service.

• English

• University of Saskatchewan (Grad. 1982)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Kamloops, BC