Ratings for Dr. Della Summers

Awesome experience everytime we go! Amazing staff!

flag | Submitted October 17, 2017

Such an amazing dental visit today. Weird saying that but it's true. Felt like a queen. Listened to when I talked about my pain and my dental anxiety. We have a plan in place for my jaw recovery and I am confident I am in the best hands here.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2017

My dad has had several strokes and has mobility issues. Dr. Della and staff were wonderful and very helpful. Plus she has all the most modern equipment and fun waiting area.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2017

I just recently moved to Kamloops and I was given Dr. Summers name from my previous hygienist. When I called I was told that she was not taking any new patients...I pleaded my case and they graciously took me on as a new client. I am extremely pleased with the professionalism with everyone in the office. Very warm and welcoming environment and a dentist chair that massages your back....can't beat that.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2017

Dr. Summers is great! Friendly, accommodating and very knowledgable! Would recommend to anyone!

flag | Submitted September 25, 2017

Great staff, great people, and great service. Huge thanks Dr. Summers, Dr. Peng, and the whole staff!

flag | Submitted September 20, 2017

Dr Summers and her staff are fantastic. She is gentle, knowledgeable and I've only had good experiences with her!

flag | Submitted September 16, 2017

First visit to Dr. Summers office yesterday after recently moving to Kamloops. Staff is extremely friendly and helpful. Explained everything really well. Dr. Summers and her staff are professional yet provide a comfortable laid back atmosphere which I appreciate. Modern facility and instruments with a comfortable waiting area. Great place.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2017

Great staff, excellent atmosphere. Explained everything very well. Extremely welcoming environment. Highly recommended. Best experience my kids and I have had at a dental office.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2017

I had a great experience at Dr. Della Summers Dental Solutions. The staff are friendly and happy and not judgmental. It had been awhile since I had been to a dentist (due to a crazy busy period in my life) and the staff took that information in order to do their job but did not reprimand or judge me for it. The simply explained the extra steps they would take to reverse any damage that occurred in the time between visits but that it happens and not to worry they would take care of me. I was also impressed with how thorough they were. They asked me numerous questions to determine how best to help me and my situation. Would definitely recommend this dentist office to anyone looking for a dentist.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

Dr. Della Summers's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Our mission is to be known as the dental office that provides the best SERVICE & CARE for our patients. We strive to provide excellent results and to be the most friendly, positive thinking team & doctors as possible. We want to ensure that our patients know they are the utmost purpose of our practice; we want to be recognised for our excellent service. The care we provide should be made as painless as possible. There is a gentle way to do things, and a rough way to do things...We are are GENTLE way. We are dedicated to helping each patient attain maximum good oral heath. We do this through education, empathy, listening, and making the patients feel comfortable in our office. We treat everyone with the utmost dignity and respect. Humour, patience, and understanding are tools we use to put patients at ease. patients are given the utmost control over the treatment they receive. We give them to options, and complications, and let hem decide. Our primary job is to educate them, giving them the tools to make educated choices about their health care. Our puropose is to operate a full capacity with unparalleled quality and patient service.

• English

• University of Saskatchewan (Grad. 1982)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Kamloops, BC