Dr. Della Summers

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Della Summers

Receptionists are rude and unhelpful, Della talks way too much, there seems to be a lot of negativity in the office and it’s almost like every time I come in to get work done I have to come back because my fillings are rough or I have trouble flossing and now my teeth are more sensitive than ever before. I would not recommend !!!

flag | Submitted January 13, 2018

Della summer staff is great from when I checked in and della when she sees u in her chair she is so attentive and caring when she does her check up on u

flag | Submitted January 12, 2018

Della was my childhood dentist back when she practiced in Saskatoon, and I happy to say her work still earns compliments when I see dentists as an adult. As a child I loved seeing her, but as an adult I love having a mouth full of perfect teeth without a single cavity or concern. I couldn't be happier to continue to enjoy the benefits of Della's perfection and HAPPY approach to oral hygiene. Many thanks!

flag | Submitted December 19, 2017

I would highly recommend this dental office, especially for anyone who experiences anxiety at a dental office. The staff is friendly and easy to be around. They are not judgemental and are very thorough in their care. As someone that avoids dentists as much as I can, they put me right at ease and I was happy to book my next appointment without any reservation. I am also someone that hates the smell of a dental office so I was very happy to walk into her office and find it didn't have that smell at all!

flag | Submitted December 11, 2017

The office staff and hygienists in the office are outstanding, as well as Dr. Summers. They are extremely patient and do everything feasible to make you feel comfortable. My 4 year old LOVES coming to see everyone and my 2 year old also asks for a check up even though we haven't scheduled her quite yet. I also really appreciate the amenities in the office. Everything is new, clean, and modern (tvs, etc. ). The email and text reminders for appointments also make my hectic life easier and booking appointments a breeze.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2017

I felt at home from the moment I entered the office.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2017

I love Dr. Della and all her amazing staff. They make me feel at home and amazing with my little girls too!.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2017

needed to have a tooth extracted. As I'm new to Kamloops, I was referred by a friend and was checked within two days with Dr. Peng at this office. All staff were extremely friendly and showed concern. Dr. Peng contacted me in the evening after the extraction to see how I was. He also called the next day (Saturday evening) to follow up. This tells me that they are very dedicated to patient care. I will be staying with them. Kevin Carson

flag | Submitted November 20, 2017

Excellent service. Best dental appointment ever, very caring and thorough! For someone who has had negative experiences in the past this was a 11 out 10. Thank you.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2017

I have been going to Della for several years now, the staff is very caring and knowledgable, I highly recommend this office

flag | Submitted November 14, 2017

Dr. Della Summers's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Our mission is to be known as the dental office that provides the best SERVICE & CARE for our patients. We strive to provide excellent results and to be the most friendly, positive thinking team & doctors as possible. We want to ensure that our patients know they are the utmost purpose of our practice; we want to be recognised for our excellent service. The care we provide should be made as painless as possible. There is a gentle way to do things, and a rough way to do things...We are are GENTLE way. We are dedicated to helping each patient attain maximum good oral heath. We do this through education, empathy, listening, and making the patients feel comfortable in our office. We treat everyone with the utmost dignity and respect. Humour, patience, and understanding are tools we use to put patients at ease. patients are given the utmost control over the treatment they receive. We give them to options, and complications, and let hem decide. Our primary job is to educate them, giving them the tools to make educated choices about their health care. Our puropose is to operate a full capacity with unparalleled quality and patient service.

• English

• University of Saskatchewan (Grad. 1982)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Kamloops, BC