Ratings for Dr. Della Summers

Very caring, makes you feel comfortable during any procedure. Great staff also and a welcoming environment and state of the art facility.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2019

Best dentist I've ever had. Caring, informative and very knowledgable.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2019

Dr. Summers and her staff are always wonderful and caring. The office is conveniently located and very welcoming. They also have some pretty neat technology in the office, makes appointment go by very quickly.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2019

Dr Summers and her staff are very good at helping her patients. They were great at scheduling my appointments to meet my timeline. Very excellent

flag | Submitted June 14, 2019

Great team, very knowledgeable, patient oriented - sensitive to patient needs, ask the right questions and Dr. Summers is a delight to deal with.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2019

Very Professional and friendly staff. Very clean and tidy waiting area. I feel like I am waiting for my spa treatment. Dr. Summers takes her time and very thorough. I highly recommend Dr. Summers.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2019

Excellent service. Thorough, professional and excellent bedside manner. Gives her patients her cell phone number and says she can be reached anytime post procedure. Really feel taken care of by this office!!

flag | Submitted May 13, 2019

Outstanding dental office. Very Professional and knowledge staff. I will be back.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2019

Dr. Summers is wonderful with children! She is very caring, takes the time to explain every step.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2019

Della staff is very caring and knowledgeable and always on time and della has the time to talk to her patients whenever I see her

flag | Submitted March 24, 2019

Dr. Della Summers's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Our mission is to be known as the dental office that provides the best SERVICE & CARE for our patients. We strive to provide excellent results and to be the most friendly, positive thinking team & doctors as possible. We want to ensure that our patients know they are the utmost purpose of our practice; we want to be recognised for our excellent service. The care we provide should be made as painless as possible. There is a gentle way to do things, and a rough way to do things...We are are GENTLE way. We are dedicated to helping each patient attain maximum good oral heath. We do this through education, empathy, listening, and making the patients feel comfortable in our office. We treat everyone with the utmost dignity and respect. Humour, patience, and understanding are tools we use to put patients at ease. patients are given the utmost control over the treatment they receive. We give them to options, and complications, and let hem decide. Our primary job is to educate them, giving them the tools to make educated choices about their health care. Our puropose is to operate a full capacity with unparalleled quality and patient service.

• English

• University of Saskatchewan (Grad. 1982)

Commercial Insurance Company