Dr. Della Summers

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Della Summers

Della is a great dentist. Joey and Jaimie are great dental hygiene staff. Kim (receptionist) could benefit from some training as she often comes across as rude and unhelpful.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2018

We have been with dr summers since kids were little. They are all grown and still best dentist have ever had

flag | Submitted May 8, 2018

have been visiting with Dr Summers for a number of years now. Always helpful and has done excellent work allowing me to continue eating healthfully and with no problems having implants anda full upper plate. well done.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2018

Dr. Summers has always been there for us when ever we needed her. Very caring and kind person who makes sure you feel comfortable for every procedure you are having.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2018

Great for nervous people. One off practice SUPER !

flag | Submitted January 28, 2018

Very helpful and listening and caring about her patients

flag | Submitted January 27, 2018

Just saw Dr. Summers and Joey for my check up today ... it's always such a nice experience... right on time, comfy chairs, Joey is so nice to chat with, and cavity free cause they take such good care of me! See you in 4 months ladies!!

flag | Submitted January 26, 2018

Receptionists are rude and unhelpful, Della talks way too much, there seems to be a lot of negativity in the office and it’s almost like every time I come in to get work done I have to come back because my fillings are rough or I have trouble flossing and now my teeth are more sensitive than ever before. I would not recommend !!!

flag | Submitted January 13, 2018

Della summer staff is great from when I checked in and della when she sees u in her chair she is so attentive and caring when she does her check up on u

flag | Submitted January 12, 2018

Della was my childhood dentist back when she practiced in Saskatoon, and I happy to say her work still earns compliments when I see dentists as an adult. As a child I loved seeing her, but as an adult I love having a mouth full of perfect teeth without a single cavity or concern. I couldn't be happier to continue to enjoy the benefits of Della's perfection and HAPPY approach to oral hygiene. Many thanks!

flag | Submitted December 19, 2017

Dr. Della Summers's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Our mission is to be known as the dental office that provides the best SERVICE & CARE for our patients. We strive to provide excellent results and to be the most friendly, positive thinking team & doctors as possible. We want to ensure that our patients know they are the utmost purpose of our practice; we want to be recognised for our excellent service. The care we provide should be made as painless as possible. There is a gentle way to do things, and a rough way to do things...We are are GENTLE way. We are dedicated to helping each patient attain maximum good oral heath. We do this through education, empathy, listening, and making the patients feel comfortable in our office. We treat everyone with the utmost dignity and respect. Humour, patience, and understanding are tools we use to put patients at ease. patients are given the utmost control over the treatment they receive. We give them to options, and complications, and let hem decide. Our primary job is to educate them, giving them the tools to make educated choices about their health care. Our puropose is to operate a full capacity with unparalleled quality and patient service.

• English

• University of Saskatchewan (Grad. 1982)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Kamloops, BC