Ratings for Dr. Cynthia Leung

Cynthia is very gentle in her treatments. She's always taking my comfort and concerns her priority when treating me since I have a slight fear of needles.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2016

Cynthia has helped me with many ailments over the years including back pain, headaches, menstrual cramps, allergies and disrupted sleep. She's knowledgeable, efficient and always on time. I highly recommend her. The staff at Absolute Health Incorporated are great too. Awesome massage and chiropractic care.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2016

Cynthia has a very cheerful demeanor, made me feel comfortable and confident in her treatment.Helped relieve my shoulder pain, and I haven't had menstrual cramps for months!

flag | Submitted December 2, 2013

I would highly recommend Cynthia to anyone looking for an acupuncturist. She is incredibly knowelegable in her field and really takes the time to get to the root of your problems.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2012

Cynthia is very efficient yet personable and has a good bedside manner. Her treatment relieved my night sweats and helped me to sleep through the night again. I like the clinic because excellent quality chiropractic and massage also available.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2011