Ratings for Dr. Anel Basson

Dr. Anel Basson is very personable, friendly, polite and even funny. From my very first appointment I knew we would get long famously!

flag | Submitted February 10, 2014

Very pleasant, knowledgeable, takes time to talk to you and doesn't rush through a visit.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2013

It is refreshing to have a physician who listens and values the input from the client. Dr. Anel is thorough in her testing and assessment, and then lays out the treatment options. She then asks for the clients opinion about those options. The client is considered an important person in the client's health care team. Dr. Anel is very open to referring to a specialist if she feels that could be beneficial, or if the client requests a referral. I believe that she genuinly cares about me and my health and will do everything within her power to maintain or improve my health.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2013

I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Basson. She certainly has taken time to answer my questions and to follow up on all my concerns. I find her to be very thorough and to have an excellent manner with patients. She takes the time to listen. I only wish that I could get in to see her more easily. She is the kind of Dr. I have been wanting to see for a long time!

flag | Submitted March 5, 2013

I couldn't disagree more with the previous comment. My experience with Dr. Basson is that she is an excellent, caring and competent doctor who takes the time to answer any questions you may have. She, as do all doctors have an extremely heavy workload, and deal with other people's ailments and stresses every day. People do not choose to become doctors simply for "the money".

flag | Submitted April 11, 2012

Does not allow enough time for patient. Has back door open as you enter front door just to put you through quickly. even said, and I quote "I won't keep you long. How does that make a Patient feel? Hurry up I want to make money not help people.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2011