You may also like

Rate Dr. Annette McCall

Dr. Annette McCall's Ratings

Excellent physician. Very thorough and very competent. I feel grateful to have her!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2882679].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 31, 2015

She is caring and pleasant but usually by the time I get into my appointment she is so far behind, I get pushed out of the door and don't get my needs addressed, I also find the annual feed an extra hardship, it's $275 I don't have and too embarrassed to say, I only go once or twice a year and one for a physical that is part of the fee, I don't need one every year, but need more time when I am there as I am not a time waster and when I go have a need to speak to her... and there is never time...it's always.... next time.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2835273].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015

The absolute loveliest doctor I've had the pleasure of seeing! She's attentive, compassionate, and is not a "pill pusher" like so many others these days. Also should be noted that the monthly fee is waved for those a) under 27 and b) suffering financial hardship like myself. Her way of practice is refreshing!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2795507].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 2, 2015

I was a patient of Dr. Mccall's for about 1 year 2 years ago. I stopped seing her because when I went to see her about my menopause symptoms she tried to prescribe me sleeping pills. Yes not sleeping was on of my symptoms in addition to hot flashes night sweats and nausea. when I finally was able to convince her it was menopause, she prescirbed estrogen in pill form. I tried to get a referral to Dr Payne, whom a firen d referred me to who specializes in women't health and menopause and she refused because Dr. Payne is also a GP. I had to go to a clinic for a referral. Dr. Payne sent me for tests (which Dr. Mccall never did) and determined based upon my hormone levels that it was menopause. She then prescirbed estrogen in a gel form and was able to answer all of my questions about the risk of hormone replacemnt therapy. she wanted to do a pap. When I went for my physical with Dr. Mccall and advised I had already had my pap done, she refused to do my physical. Said I only came to her when it was convenient to have my allergy shots and I she felt like a clinic not my family Dr. I was so stunned that I never explained that I went to someone else because of her incompetence, I wish I had. I never went to see Dr. Mccall again and never will.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2719792].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 12, 2015

I have been to see Dr. McCall for about a year now and very recently I dont feel like im being treated like an equal. Her new front staff are not helpful and are rude and seem uninterested. I have walked in a couple of times to be looked at disgustingly by the office manager... all around I am not satisfied with the office as a whole.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2667930].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 31, 2014

Dr. McCall was our family doctor for over two years before we moved away from North Vancouver. She is the best doctor I've ever had. She listens and thinks about what will help. She was wonderful for myself, my husband and for our newborn through those first two years. I miss her greatly and will happily recommend her to anyone who appreciates a doctor who listens, doesn't rush you, and doesn't rush to hand out drugs as a solution to everything.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2649490].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 11, 2014

I find it very disturbing that you can only receive care and compassion if you pay a yearly fee at this particular clinic!!!!!!!! Our Doctor was forced to retire due to a chronic illness and we were highly recommended to Dr. McCall. I find her distant, uninterested and incompetent when it comes to my elderly Mother's care. Trying to get a referral to anyone is like pulling teeth and follow up.........what is that? I am very disappointed and would not refer her to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2590247].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 23, 2014

Dr. McCall is professional, knowledgeable and is helpful in referring patient's to specialists and other resources when needed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2548412].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 23, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2503963].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 19, 2014

This physician is exceptional! She listens very carefully, is very attentive and collaborative. The office always makes time for you if necessary, and the office staff are delightful and professional.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][141854].votes_count ]]