Ratings for Dr. Annette McCall

Would not recommend her. She told my family member who has a chronic condition that it's just old age. I brought my child in with complaints of a sore throat and she didn't look in my child's throat. Go to a walk in clinic over her. She is nice in person but doesn't believe a patient's complaints.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2016

Compassionate doctor who will always go the extra mile to advocate for her patients, whether that is liaising with the hospital or arranging a specialist appointment. She also does house calls which is so rare nowadays and essential for some of us older folks. I have had a great few years with Dr McCall as far as managing my health. My only negative is that at times her punctuality is not perfect but she truly listens to your concerns and doesn't rush her consultations. She is a real gem on the north shore with so much experience and many connections in the area.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2016

Excellent doctor. Very kind and considerate. Listens carefully before prescribing medication or referring. Lots of experience !

flag | Submitted October 25, 2016

She is an experienced physician who takes time to listen, carefully consider, before diagnosing and prescribing. She refers when necessary but does so with careful consideration. Kind and considerate. Not always on time, but certainly worth the wait. A truly gifted physician.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2016

Vicki, one of the MOA is terrible. Not polite & not professional!!

flag | Submitted October 19, 2016

Terrible Doctor. She won't refer even when other health professionals advise her to. Has a HUGE ego, thinks she knows everything.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2016

Condescending. Her ego gets in the way of patients health. Like another person's comments I to was given the 3rd degree for going to a walk in clinic. She said it undermined her work. I went to the walk in clinic on a Friday because she does not work on friday and the office is closed on Saturday. When I phoned the office on Friday...I was given a next available appointment for following Thursday. In the meantime I had blood in my stool and I was extremely concerned. I Agree with other comments that she does not like to refer...When this could be a detriment to someone's health. Little bit like playing god. Should note that the staff are great.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2016

This doctor is very slow to refer to specialists and changed my life for the worse by doing so. I would never recommend her to anyone and she will listen but be is that helpful if nothing is done that should be referrals??

flag | Submitted August 24, 2016

Left a voice mail asking for an appointment with 4 days notice. Five days there was no appointment or responce to my voice mail. Used to be friendly, family oriented and could always get a same day appointment. The practice has grown to big to quick and lost what it once had in a personal relationship and intrested in its patients. Very disappointed!

flag | Submitted June 16, 2016

Absolutely awful. Avoid at all cost. Very little interest in the patient, she seems to be just going through the motions to get things over and done with as soon as possible.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2016