You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Annette McCall

Absolutely awful. Avoid at all cost. Very little interest in the patient, she seems to be just going through the motions to get things over and done with as soon as possible.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2016

Dr is never available when you call and when you do see her she does not address your problems. You pay a premium for shocking service. You will get better help at a walk in

flag | Submitted May 5, 2016

flag | Submitted March 29, 2016

I have been seeing this doctor for the past 3 years and find her amazing. She always takes the time to listen, is extremely patient, does not over prescribe, and even calls with test results. If she is running late, it is because she is helping someone else, and I am okay with that. It would be difficult to find someone as compassionate as Dr. McCall.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2016

absolutely useless doctor that does not show compassion to her patients.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2016

Unfortunately this doctor's service has deteriorated over the past year. She started out being caring and taking the time to listen but now her appointments are late and super short. She now barely speaks, seems hurried, leaves before you feel treated, and seems hesitant to refer to specialists when that is warranted. Not the care our family is used to and we (family of 4) are all moving on to new docs.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2016

flag | Submitted July 31, 2015

She is caring and pleasant but usually by the time I get into my appointment she is so far behind, I get pushed out of the door and don't get my needs addressed, I also find the annual feed an extra hardship, it's $275 I don't have and too embarrassed to say, I only go once or twice a year and one for a physical that is part of the fee, I don't need one every year, but need more time when I am there as I am not a time waster and when I go have a need to speak to her... and there is never time...it's always.... next time.

Submitted June 11, 2015

The absolute loveliest doctor I've had the pleasure of seeing! She's attentive, compassionate, and is not a "pill pusher" like so many others these days. Also should be noted that the monthly fee is waved for those a) under 27 and b) suffering financial hardship like myself. Her way of practice is refreshing!

flag | Submitted May 1, 2015

I was a patient of Dr. Mccall's for about 1 year 2 years ago. I stopped seing her because when I went to see her about my menopause symptoms she tried to prescribe me sleeping pills. Yes not sleeping was on of my symptoms in addition to hot flashes night sweats and nausea. when I finally was able to convince her it was menopause, she prescirbed estrogen in pill form. I tried to get a referral to Dr Payne, whom a firen d referred me to who specializes in women't health and menopause and she refused because Dr. Payne is also a GP. I had to go to a clinic for a referral. Dr. Payne sent me for tests (which Dr. Mccall never did) and determined based upon my hormone levels that it was menopause. She then prescirbed estrogen in a gel form and was able to answer all of my questions about the risk of hormone replacemnt therapy. she wanted to do a pap. When I went for my physical with Dr. Mccall and advised I had already had my pap done, she refused to do my physical. Said I only came to her when it was convenient to have my allergy shots and I she felt like a clinic not my family Dr. I was so stunned that I never explained that I went to someone else because of her incompetence, I wish I had. I never went to see Dr. Mccall again and never will.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2015

Dr. Annette McCall's Credentials

MSP/BC Med

Updates

• A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "Absolutely awful. Avoid at all cost. Very little interest in the patient, she seems to be just going through the motions to get things over and done with as soo..."

May 17, 2016
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Dr is never available when you call and when you do see her she does not address your problems. You pay a premium for shocking service. You will get better help..."

May 5, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "A great doctor: knowledgeable, caring, competent, a great listener, genuinely interested in patients, approachable, and kind. "

March 29, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I have been seeing this doctor for the past 3 years and find her amazing. She always takes the time to listen, is extremely patient, does not over prescribe, an..."

March 22, 2016
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "absolutely useless doctor that does not show compassion to her patients."

January 12, 2016
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "Unfortunately this doctor's service has deteriorated over the past year. She started out being caring and taking the time to listen but now her appointments ar..."

January 10, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent physician. Very thorough and very competent. I feel grateful to have her!"

July 31, 2015
  • A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. "She is caring and pleasant but usually by the time I get into my appointment she is so far behind, I get pushed out of the door and don't get my needs addressed..."

June 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The absolute loveliest doctor I've had the pleasure of seeing! She's attentive, compassionate, and is not a "pill pusher" like so many others these days. Also s..."

May 1, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "I was a patient of Dr. Mccall's for about 1 year 2 years ago. I stopped seing her because when I went to see her about my menopause symptoms she tried to presc..."

February 12, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "I have been to see Dr. McCall for about a year now and very recently I dont feel like im being treated like an equal. Her new front staff are not helpful and ar..."

December 31, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. McCall was our family doctor for over two years before we moved away from North Vancouver. She is the best doctor I've ever had. She listens and thinks abo..."

December 10, 2014
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "I find it very disturbing that you can only receive care and compassion if you pay a yearly fee at this particular clinic!!!!!!!! Our Doctor was forced to retir..."

October 23, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. McCall is professional, knowledgeable and is helpful in referring patient's to specialists and other resources when needed."

September 23, 2014
  • Accepting New Patients changed to "N"

February 12, 2013