Ratings for Dr. Annette McCall

Left a voice mail asking for an appointment with 4 days notice. Five days there was no appointment or responce to my voice mail. Used to be friendly, family oriented and could always get a same day appointment. The practice has grown to big to quick and lost what it once had in a personal relationship and intrested in its patients. Very disappointed!

flag | Submitted June 16, 2016

Absolutely awful. Avoid at all cost. Very little interest in the patient, she seems to be just going through the motions to get things over and done with as soon as possible.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2016

Dr is never available when you call and when you do see her she does not address your problems. You pay a premium for shocking service. You will get better help at a walk in

flag | Submitted May 5, 2016

A great doctor: knowledgeable, caring, competent, a great listener, genuinely interested in patients, approachable, and kind.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2016

I have been seeing this doctor for the past 3 years and find her amazing. She always takes the time to listen, is extremely patient, does not over prescribe, and even calls with test results. If she is running late, it is because she is helping someone else, and I am okay with that. It would be difficult to find someone as compassionate as Dr. McCall.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2016

absolutely useless doctor that does not show compassion to her patients.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2016

Unfortunately this doctor's service has deteriorated over the past year. She started out being caring and taking the time to listen but now her appointments are late and super short. She now barely speaks, seems hurried, leaves before you feel treated, and seems hesitant to refer to specialists when that is warranted. Not the care our family is used to and we (family of 4) are all moving on to new docs.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2016

Excellent physician. Very thorough and very competent. I feel grateful to have her!

flag | Submitted July 31, 2015

She is caring and pleasant but usually by the time I get into my appointment she is so far behind, I get pushed out of the door and don't get my needs addressed, I also find the annual feed an extra hardship, it's $275 I don't have and too embarrassed to say, I only go once or twice a year and one for a physical that is part of the fee, I don't need one every year, but need more time when I am there as I am not a time waster and when I go have a need to speak to her... and there is never time...it's always.... next time.

Submitted June 11, 2015

The absolute loveliest doctor I've had the pleasure of seeing! She's attentive, compassionate, and is not a "pill pusher" like so many others these days. Also should be noted that the monthly fee is waved for those a) under 27 and b) suffering financial hardship like myself. Her way of practice is refreshing!

flag | Submitted May 1, 2015