Ratings for Dr. Cliff Leachman

Made racist comments as the news was streaming on TV about each of the counties that came up on the news, doing an imitation of French people with stereotypes. I clenched as he was the replacement dentist while mine was away on vacation. This is completely unprofessional and inappropriate. A flashy office, was that a picture of himself with his shirt off from 20 years ago in the bathroom? I recommend staying away. How can you trust someone with the vulnerable place of working in your mouth when what comes out of his is so ugly? His assistant was very nice but I feel sorry for her working alongside him.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2017

Cliff, is the best dentist in town! He has flexible hours vast experience with a friendly honest staff

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

I have a huge fear of the density. Until I came to see dr leechaman with a severally broken/decayed wisdom tooth. From the moment I walked in I could hear him laughing with other paitents and telling jokes, which eased my anxiety know he wasn't a total grump. . Unlike every other dentist I've seen he has judge me based on my Oral health and was understanding about my fear of dentist due to a traumatic incident. Made me laugh and made sure I was comfortable the whole time. Plus he does an amazing procedue that take my blood and turns the white blood cells into clots and sews it into open so let of extraction site which made healing time way faster! One of only doctor in Victoria that do so! I highly recommend this dentist to anyone with fear of dentist, I will definitely be back!

flag | Submitted January 11, 2017

He has been my dentist for several years. I enjoy his banter although I don't always agree with him. More importantly, his work is excellent, his staff is always helpful.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2016

I had one visit with Dr Leachman. During this time I had to ask him a total of 3 times to please focus on my teeth, to please stop aggressively voicing his political views, which were racist, intolerant and actually slanderous. He finally did stop, but during the remainder of my visit he could be heard loudly voicing intolerant comments throughout the clinic. Based on the narcissism he exhibited during this visit, I didn't feel comfortable trusting his dental opinions, certainly would never return for future visits, and could never recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2016

i don't care what any one says, a few years ago i had a tooth broken and he was the only dentist available at the time, let me say i only saw a dentist before him , when i needed a teeth puled, he not just cared for me at the time of need, he fixed my mouth completely , now the only time i have to go to the office is when i need my cleaning done. Let me tell you if would not met him years ago, i would not have my teeth now. I love it when he talks , because it takes my mind of what is he doing, i do and i will recommend him to any one, not because he talks to much // for me it's awesome // but because he is a great dentist.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2016

Dr. Leachman is a competent Dentist that provides good quality work. Though he is skilled his bed side manner can be a little rough at times. I enjoy his humour and off handed politics. I would recommend him to anyone who isn't easily offended.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2016

Great dentist, staff are wonderful. His new secretary is great, thank god his wife isn't working there anymore, she was rude, and dressed incredibly inappropriate for an office setting.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2014

As mentioned by others, he has a really poor bedside manner, especially with kids. He traumatized our 7-year-old with his total lack of sensitivity. The way he talked about our son's teeth during the examination made it sound like they were the worst things he had seen and they were riddled with cavities. We went to another, much better, dentist and discovered just one small cavity and were told our son's teeth were in great shape otherwise. Our whole family used to go to Dr. Leachman, now none of us do. And we never will again.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2014

terrible and rude staff poor advice and after I sought second opinion saved $2000 he is not funny but thinks he is

flag | Submitted September 5, 2014