Ratings for Dr. Mark Andrews

I absolutely love Dr. Andrews & staff. After having a bad experience at my last dentist, I was SO RELIEVED to find Dr. Andrews. He listened to what I didnt like about my smile and told me exactly what it would take to make it perfect. He is upfront about costs and willing to work with you 1 thing at a time. I had some pretty obvious white spots on my teeth from when I had braces as a child and learned from this office that they can be treated using ICON DMG. No other dentist has ever been willing to address the white spots (I had never heard of ICON before, it is amazing!) and I am SO HAPPY I went to Dr. Andrews. My teeth look perfect, no more spots, and everything was painless & easy. From the procedure to the cost, everything was EXACTLY what he said it would be. Please listen to me, if you have any issues with your smile (health wise or cosmetic) go see Dr. Andrews. They listen to what you want and tell you how you will be able to achieve it with absolutely no pressure. I have found my dentist for life!

flag | Submitted February 16, 2015