Ratings for Dr. Jason Bartsch

His online reviews on the website are monitored. In a small town it's tough to tell the truth. My bill was double the quote. He was 45 minutes late. He said I needed a root canal and told me I needed anibiotics first. I didn't believe him and got a second opinion. No anibiotics or root canal or filling was needed! Money is all he cares about.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2018

Had an amazing dental experience! You don’t hear that very often! Dr. Bartsch and his team work efficiently and professionally! I’m so happy with my procedure! A state of the art dental clinic, you can tell from the moment you walk in that Dr Bartsch continues learning about technology advances in dentistry. Fees are great and justified! I will recommend his office always!

flag | Submitted May 10, 2018

The worst dentist I've ever encountered . Poor workmanship

flag | Submitted February 9, 2018

This man has great chairside manner. Being put at ease immediately helps so much when at the dentist. Dr Bartsch performed the most gentle extraction of a broken off molar and left no bruising, or any other damage. Painless and quick. Thankyou Doctor Bartsch.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2016

We were promised that they would follow the few guide in order to get us to sign up as patients. Of course, once we got there everything was charged at 30% higher than the fee guide. Combined with a bunch of unnecessary stuff, duplicate X-rays that were not covered, etc. it was way beyond reasonable cost for he services provided. Dr Bartsch clearly knows his trade as a dentist and is talented. Not 30% higher than the fee guide talented though. Unfortunately he and his staff seem all too willing to promise anything to get you there. Then they conveniently completely forget those promises when you call them on it. He also likes doing unnecessary optional work to pad his wallet.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2016

Best dentist ever! Dr. Bartsch truly cares about his patients. Not once did I ever feel rushed, pushed or belittled. He went out of his way to ensure I thoroughly understood all my treatment options and was very considerate and understanding to my finances. I've read some of the other reviews and it is disappointing to see some of the comments. I don't believe Dr. Bartsch's personal spending is any of our business. It is a well known fact that dentists do well, maybe those that are uncomfortable with this should have chose a different career path themselves. We all make choices. Also, majority of dental assistants and hygienists are female, I really don't think he has control over the gender of who applies and who qualifies for the position. I will definitely be returning to this incredible office!

flag | Submitted August 7, 2015

What an amazing Dental experience!!! I did not know there was such a thing...from the first contact with staff to the treatment provided by Dr. Bartsch was probably the most professional health care procedure I can recall. The staff was awesome and really seemed to enjoy their work...the facilities are completely as high tech as their is available. Dr. Bartsch's chairside manners and skill were quite amazing...If you need a Dentist in Osoyoos this is most definitely the place!!!

flag | Submitted August 7, 2015

What an amazing dental experience! Never been a fan of dentists, but Dr. Bartsch was amazing! So kind, gentle and answered all of my questions! I will not put off going to the dentist anymore!

flag | Submitted August 7, 2015

First time visit, ended up waiting 2 hours & then told I must have mistaken my appointment time ! The dentist was very pushy regrading optional treatments that he felt were "probably" needed. Wait time for appointment is 3 months ! Totally unacceptable... Stay away !

flag | Submitted May 19, 2015

This is a straight up scam. I provided all my health benefits coverage and was very clear I did not want to go over. They booked me to do much more than my coverage. I lost close to $1000 because they booked thing I didn't want. For example they charged me for flouride after telling me it was free. They were also unable to tell me what substances they were putting in my mouth. Stay away at all costs. Even after cancelling they tried to tell me I had another appointment. They are a money grabbing business. Check the owner building multi-million dollar house and LOL. Oh and btw, very strange there is 1 male dentist, all other helpers are female. Doesn't feel right to me.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2015