Ratings for Dr. James Bresee

Absolutely the worst. Arrogant p***k in every contact. A completely incompetent blowhard. Filthy office, didn't wash hands, didn't maintain sterility of equipment, didn't drape surgical site, didn't use lidocaine or lubricant on cystoscope. Caused severe infection and hospitalization, then showed up at hospital and loudly berated hospitalist for providing proper treatment for infection. What a jerk!

flag | Submitted January 3, 2017

Staff was amazing as well as the doctor. It took some time to get diagnosed but we eventually got there. Thank you so much Bree, Tina, Sarah and Dr.bresee.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2014

I can't account for these other two reviews but I recently saw Dr. Bresee after being referred to him and in this day and age, when service is good, I like to let someone know. I found him to be the polar opposite of what this other person is describing and thought Dr Bresee was really smart, explained why some tests and not others might be clinically relevant and always made me feel like he welcomed my thoughts AND questions. It's unfortunate someone else had a bad experience but I feel reasonably confident that I am one of several hundred satisfied patients of Dr Bresee's. My opinion? Don't let one or two negative reviews dissuade you from seeing him! HE WAS GREAT and I feel lucky I happened to be referred to him. Excellent urologist!

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014

Hands down, the worst doctor I have ever seen. He seemed only to be interested in money, rude, and was reading another persons medical notes. When I pointed it out to him, he got embarrassed and suggested I do unnecessary tests, all of which he performed. He misdiagnosed me and ignored the reason I was referred to him in the first place. I felt like I was talking to a used car salesman.

Submitted May 2, 2014

Dr. James Bresee's Credentials

• University Of Maryland School Of Medicine (Grad. 2006)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal