Ratings for Dr. Nicolas A. Bianchi

Dr. Bianchi decided, without further diagnostics, that I had a "somatoform disorder" and needed to see a psychiatrist, since he could not figure out the cause of my neurological deterioration. I was already diagnosed with cognitive impairment, but since he couldn't solve the mystery...he decided I was a hypochondriac. Thank God I found a doctor who DID solve the mystery: gluten intolerance, multiple food allergies/sensitivities, multiple nutritional deficiencies due to intestinal malabsorption (most of the vitamins/minerals necessary for the nervous system) high levels of heavy metals, chemical sensitivities, and mitochondria dysfunction. On her protoccol the downward spiral stopped, and I have made improvements. Had I listened to Dr. Bianchi's recommendation for psychiatrists and psych drugs for a non-existent problem, I would probably be in a nursing home or dead.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2014