Ratings for Dr. James L. Holzhauer

Bedside Manors could use work. But he was awesome with my c-section with my second child. My first c-section was bad and I lived with debilitating pain in my scar for almost 7 year and Dr. Holzhauer fixed it.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2018

Great Doctor.. He delivered both of my Children's!! I was nervous with my first child but he assured me that everything would be just fine. It was He's the Best of the Best!!

flag | Submitted December 29, 2014

Dr. Holzhauer was my doctor for years. He performed my first surgery, which I must admit, scared me to death! Had it not been for his skilled hands around mine, and his reassuring voice telling me I was going to be ok, I doubt I would've found the courage to go through with it. He did such an incredible job, that I awoke in recovery (from major surgery) feeling less pain than I felt before surgery. What's so amazing about my story, is that I've personally witnessed similar stories play out countless times in other patients' experiences with Dr. Holzhauer. I was blessed enough to work for him, as well as claim him as my doctor. Always kind, understanding, knowing, and compassionate, Dr. Holzhauer is who I'd choose to care for my only daughter. That's pretty high praise! Thanks, Doc, for always taking such good care of me, as you do all if your patients.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2014

He is the best of the best !! He delivered my son and will .be delivering the child I'm carrying now! He made me feel like I was his ONLY patient :) . I recommended him to anyone . He's phenomenal and I thank god for him

flag | Submitted July 9, 2014

I can't believe some of the responses I saw. Dr. Holzhauer has been the best Dr. I've seen yet. I have 4 children and He delivered my last. If I could go back in time I would have went to him for my other 3. He made me feel like I was his only patient, I went in early and he was able to stop my contractions because I needed to wait at least another week. I love him and would advise anybody that is expecting to go to him!!! Hats off to you Dr!!!!

flag | Submitted November 18, 2013

The best Dr! The front desk lady was as rude as could be, but he delivered both of my children and he was there assuring me that everything was going to be fine! He is the best Dr I've ever seen!

flag | Submitted June 29, 2013

I absolutely LOVE Dr. Holzhauer! If it weren't for him I wouldn't have been able to have my daughter. He delivered both of my children and has always been very nice and understanding. I'm about to see him again to do a tubal reversal so me and my fiancé can have another baby. He's great, no complaints here!

flag | Submitted June 13, 2013

Ive never had a more understanding OB Dr. in my life..God couldnt have blessed me more to have him as my Dr. I am so sorry to hear these unhappy comments about him. Im 30 weeks pregnant with 12 pregnancys, so needless to say Ive been through my share of OB Drs. Dr Holzhhauer understands all my concerns and my health problems and has done everything I feel in his power to ease my mind, even down to me being a VET. Things that dont even concern the pregnancy he listen and is truly concerned. When he did my cerclage he even cared enough to send a beautiful flower after. I hear this is common for him but it really helped me a lot. He and his staff are very attentive and truly care. I love the fact he is religious. There is so much thats hes done already its unreal now a days and I feel truly blessed. Im not going to go on but I strongly recommend him and his staff...God Bless

flag | Submitted April 26, 2012

Dr. H. delivered my daughter, who is now nearly grown. I interviewed a lot of doctors because I wanted natural childbirth after a c section, and he was the most cooperative. My daughter's birth was beautiful and completely natural. Dr. H. has been my doctor ever since. He treats me like an intelligent, educated adult, even sharing research findings with me. And he is kind and caring. Going to see him is like going to see a friend.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2012

I am a RN and have worked in OB/GYN for seven years. Howeve, I have never worked with Dr. Holzhauer. He delivered both of my children. He is a phenomenal doctor. My second child would have died if not for him. He discovered I had a rare blood clotting disorder that would have killed my baby in utero that none of the other doctors even tested for. LOVE this doctor.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2011

Dr. James L. Holzhauer's Credentials

• Univ Of Ar Coll Of Med, Little Rock Ar 72205 (Grad. 1981)

MSP/BC Med