Ratings for Dr. Gregory Grabowski, Md

Grabowski pulled on my leg on the first visit to diagnose my severe lower back pain and pinched nerve. He never examined my back or touched me again even after several visits. I asked him if he should check me on my last visit to update my condition. He was not happy to do so. Maybe it's the rough way he handled me that said it all. He'd noted full exams each visit in chart. When I explained to him that I was still in pain he told me he couldn't help me. He asked me wasn't I under Worker's Comp; afterwhich, I explained to him that I paid for my visits. I asked about surgery. He said surgery was too complicated and he wouldn't perform it even if I asked him to. Since lifting anything with weight still causes me pain, I asked about this. He said lifting was mind over matter and all he could say was that I wouldn't paralyze myself if I continued lifting heavy objects. He was cleary agitated by any questions about my condition and took a cell phone call in the middle of my visit.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2012

Dr. Gregory Grabowski, Md's Credentials

• University Of Maryland School Of Medicine (Grad. 2005)