Ratings for Dr. Kristina L. Loomis

Dr. Loomis is very helpful, thorough and explains things in a way that can be understood.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2013

Dr. Loomis is very easy to talk to. Spends time with you, so the wait time is worth it. She follows up on test results. Best doctor by far. So glad she is my doctor.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2013

Absolutely wonderful! Great bedside manner- unlike the other doctor at this office- so glad she was hired as I was getting ready to switch to another practice. The nurse practitioner is also wonderful!

flag | Submitted May 6, 2013

Awesome OB! She's so caring and personal. She always follows up on your appt., usually as soon as your test results come in. Best doctor I've ever had.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2012

If you ever have an opportunity to use her, she is a God send. I'm telling you, I HAD NO PAIN after surgery. She did a D&C for me at UH Women's hospital and gave me Benedryl during surgery and I woke up and thought that the operation was not performed until I looked down on my pad and saw blood - THAT'S HOW GOOD SHE IS! I went to UH to find her, but found she was gone. I was scared at first to see how young she was, but afterwards, I hate to say this, but she was better then the Dr I had prior and that Dr was good. I can't believe she went to Zanesville. Thank you Dr Loomis - I will NEVER forgt you!

flag | Submitted September 27, 2012

She is really a good doctor! And she cares about her patients.....she's personally called me concerning tests...unheard of..... Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2012