Ratings for Dr. Sharon L. Lechner

I'm very grateful to have this doctor as my primary care physician, and have also had good experiences with other doctors and the PA at this practice. She listens and you don't feel like she's rushing you out to see the next patient. She's been very patient and helpful to me when I've had problems and is very good at explaining treatment options. I appreciate that their practice seems to try to be judicious in the use of antibiotics, rather than just handing them out all the time, and they will talk to you about lifestyle changes and other options instead of just focusing on prescribing pills. She's also got a lot of OBGYN experience, which is nice if you're female. She responds to questions quickly compared to every other doctor I've ever seen, and you can get an appointment in a reasonable amount of time. The office responds quickly with test results and other followup.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2014

Dr. Lechner is a nice and helpful doctor. She is the first doctor I've seen in years who actually seems to care about my health. She doesn't just dole out prescriptions like other doctors I've been to. Also, she's pretty fine. That's cool too.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2014

I dismissed the other ratings on here. I had to apply and was denied her services sight unseen. No explanation was given to as why she would not see me. I have good insurance and take very few prescriptions so its a mystery that just doesn't pass the smell test.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2014

Terrible doctor! Not very intelligent and working in a group that is not very smart either. Would recommend staying away from this practice.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2013

Dr. Sharon L. Lechner's Credentials

• University Of Maryland School Of Medicine (Grad. 2007)

MSP/BC Med