Ratings for Dr. Raymond G. Behm

I've been to many dentists in my life and have never had a dentist take his time to explain what he was doing each step of the way. They did a very thourough exam, ex-rays and photographs of my mouth/teeth, there's a screen on the wall in front of you, where you can see your teeth, right after they take the photo's/ex-rays. Dr. Behm talked to me about each tooth, how it relates to my body and what needed to be done. Dr. Behm genuinly cares about his patient's and educating them on how to get healthy, starting with their teeth. He removed my mercury, which I was told by my previous dentist that it had been removed. When he removed my metal crown (which was rusted), there was a ton of mercury under it, which was very clear in the photo's Dr, Behm's office took. He explained how important my bite is and how it can kill your teeth. Dr. Behm has over forty years practicing dentistry and is by far the best dentist I have ever been to. He was highly referred to me by a dear friend of mine and I highly refer him.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2017

Dr. Behm did a great job. He not only looked at my structure but also muscle tested me for toxicity. He is truly a Holistic Dentist!

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

I was so happy to find a holistic dentist and while I do think Dr. BEHM is very knowledgeable , he has a very poor chairside manner. My first visit I was in the chair the from 11am - 6pm! All I had done was one tooth extraction! Dr. BEHM goes from patient to patient back and forth between multiple rooms and I waited and waited and waited. Each hour that went by, I kept thinking, "Well it can't be long now..... He did numb me very well and I had no pain and the extraction site did heal beautifully! I wish Dr. BEHM would get his act together because he has the knowledge and the skills to heal. But he kept himself so busy going from patient to patient, that like the other reviewer, I can see how he gets confused and distracted. He is also overworking his staff. I overheard the male hygienist he had assisting him sigh in the hall before coming into my cubicle that he was exhausted!! Then Dr. BEHM said, "Come on. We got get this extraction finished." Then the hygienist nicked the tooth next to the tooth that was being extracted with the drill. I let it go UNTIL IT HAPPENED A SECOND TIME!! Then I went thru the roof and had to take a break before the extraction could be finished. All in all I was thoughly traumatized and don't know when I will be able to get back to a dentist!

flag | Submitted February 28, 2015

Took multiple visits for 1 filling due to inaccurate bite. Ground down my GOOD tooth next to the filled tooth to make bite fit. Dentist clamped my tongue hard into my night guard and I ended up with a wound on my tongue from him forcing the nightguard onto my tongue. He didn't even know if it was an upper or lower night guard. He overlooked 1 missing tooth in my mouth when counting the teeth and missed 1 cracked tooth. I went in with 1 filling and came out with: 1 TONGUE WOUND, 1 GROUND DOWN GOOD TOOTH, NEW multiple teeth sensitivity, which I never had previously. He hurt my front lower teeth by forcing the night guard out of my mouth. OVERALL POOR rating for someone who has been in practice 40 years. Two thumbs down.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2013