Ratings for Dr. Darshan Naidu

As a very paranoid patient about dental visits, Dr Naidu did an absolutely brilliant job at easing my worries. I have seen many dentists before but none as great at their work as Dr Naidu. Not only was he thorough, he was very patient and explanatory about his methods he was going to use and left me to decide on a few options, which I will continue pursuing with him at a later date. He is officially my favorite dentist in the Fort Lauderdale area and I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2014

Very thorough, patient and understanding. Dr. Naidu made sure I was comfortable the entire time during treatment and I didn't feel a thing!

flag | Submitted May 25, 2014

For those who are typically anxious about dental work (like myself), I would definitely recommend this dentist as he was very patient and understanding!

flag | Submitted February 10, 2013

A few months after getting cavities repaired, I have to get the same cavities repaired by another dentist because Dr. Naidu placed the inlays incorrectly. Now my insurance will not cover it because it is so close to the time when Naidu did it. The girl at the front lied to be about his name and lied to be about the Care Credit card that it was interest free. I had a lot of pain and anxiety about dental procedures likes these due to prior trauma from a bicycle accident. When I asked Dr. Naidu for nitrous, he just chuckled and said nothing.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2013

Very personable and explained every part of the procedure well!

flag | Submitted February 4, 2012