Ratings for Dr. Srdjan S. Nedeljkovic

c ime 6/19/14 for 115 apt had to wait till 300 because other people that had latter apt then me insisted thy where more important because thy where in pain realy ithought everybody was not just them put somepeople are special you told me to make apt for pain shot not till 9/23 14 over there months I thought this place was for people in pain real pain I would like apt asap not 3 months and why cant I get u on phone thy keep telling me to wait

flag | Submitted June 27, 2014

Horrible experience! I couldn't recommend this MD as he didn't listen, was less then helpful and walked out of my appointment when I complained about a procedure that didn't alleviate my pain. A patient in chronic pain seeks compasion, kindness and a kind ear. He offered none.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2012

He is helpful and always returns calls in a timely fashion. The staff at the pain management clinic at Brigham and Women's Hospital is helpful and caring.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2011

Found him helpful and answered all questions that the patient had

flag | Submitted October 24, 2008

no bedside manner

flag | Submitted August 11, 2006

Dr. Srdjan S. Nedeljkovic's Credentials

• Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University (Grad. 1987)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal