Ratings for Dr. Mariusz J. Klin

Will not be back to see him . Have seen for a few years for acid reflux, ulcers. I went in today for nausea, and bad heartburn I have had for 2 weeks. So he says he is calling me in a prescription . When I get home and open it , it's Prozac !!! Really !!!

flag | Submitted September 12, 2017

I saw him for over 5 years. The quality of care has deteriorated to the point I stopped seeing him. I never waited less than 3 hours, even when I was the first appointment of the day. I had several procedures done and he never provided any treatment for the problems he found. He seems hung up on blaming everything everyone suffers from as being depression, without trying to find the real cause of your problem. Even my primary doc said he has heard the same complaint from numerous patients, seems quantity is more important to Dr. Klin than quality.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

I have seen this Dr. for months for issues with weight loss, pain, and diarrhea. He did a through Endoscopy and Colonoscopy, but I sat in recovery waiting for him to come speak to us and he left the building never saying a word. After diagnosing me with symptoms that were causing some of my issues he never bothered to find out any root cause assuming I take a ton of Ibuprofen every single time I said my stomach hurt even though I take none. He has said my stomach pain (he diagnosed with gastritis) was an ovarian cyst and costochondritis two separate times. He has gotten on to me for stopping medication he told me to stop over the phone them told me to start another medication then never wrote the script. He is condescending, rude, acts as though you are wasting his time. Wait time at the office average is 3 hours or more.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

Yes there's a long wait but working in a dr. Office & having to send him referrals, he always sees urgent cases such as cancer the same day because he cares. I just Expect to wait knowing he works at least 7-7 & still has hospital rounds & spends time with his patients. He may have to give bad news & it can put him behind but if it was you, you would appreciate him not rushing. I find him worthy the wait & have been a patient for about 8 years. He has always been very helpful & knowledgable with me. His staff his great.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2016

He was an hour late for my surgery Did not listen to anything I said. He has no time to listen you you His office waiting room smells like urine and expect to wait 3 hours past your appointment time. I am honestly thinking about bringing charges against him. His office will not release medical records. He almost killed me by giving me a medication that I cannot take. Beware, I think he's on something. He is terrible. His reviews are declining. Find a Dr. that listens to you. Not a pill pushing tweeker

flag | Submitted November 8, 2015

3 hour wait at 4 different times. No one made any apology. It seems as if they expect you to wait. I talked with office manager and asked what was them best time to make an appointment so that I could be seen in a more timely manner. She told me and I made my appointment at the time she suggested. Again a 3 hour wait. On the last appointment I had at that office, I tried to discuss the wait time with Dr. Klin. He said that if I was so impatient maybe I should come at 2:00. That was the time my appointment was scheduled for on that day. I will no be returning to his office.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2015

I run a local ALF and have never waited less than 2 hours to be seen. The wait time is beyond ridiculous, though the staff is pleasant. My facility can no longer provide transportation to his appointments because it literally takes all day for one person to be seen by this joke of a clinic.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2015

Dr. Klin is a very knowledgeable doctor that always greets me with a smile. There is usually a wait, but I have come to expect that at any specialist office I visit. The staff is always kind and courteous and willing to help in anyway possible.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2015

Wonderful Dr.! He treated both my husband and myself. Very aggressive with the treatment and always stayed ahead of any problems that occurred. Love this Doctor and his staff. The only negative is the wait to see him.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2015

Was awful. Always had to sit for 2+ hrs every appointment. If you were 5 min late though you had to reschedule. Couldn't understand him 90% of the time and when we ruled out lactose intolerance he tried to make me take a highly experimental drug!

flag | Submitted February 11, 2015