Ratings for Dr. James A. Cervantes

I had been to him twice both times he was short with me and upon asking a serious question he did not even let me finish before he gave a quick and closed response. Also requests a bunch of lab work that is expensive and unnecessary without your permission. Worst doctor I have ever been to.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2017

Dr. Cervantes appears to really care about me as a patient. He does not appear to rush through my appointment. He even stays and answers all of my questions. I have reccomended him to all of my family and friends. If you want a Doctor that will be able to follow you and your family for the long term this is the one to use.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2010

Excellent, caring physician. Excellent nursing staff - male nurse. Also, PA is very knowledgeable and sharing.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2009

flag | Submitted November 18, 2009

Dr.C. is a good doctor in every way. He is a careing man. My family has gone to him for years,nerver a problem.Yes he can run behind (most dr.s do) but I trust him and so far I have no reason not to.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2008

Front staff was not friendly, I agree with the other comment. Doctor seemed flustered and rushed. Not impressed at all, the waiting room was somewhat dirty too. Overall, people and doctor not overly friendly. Not sure if I want to go back.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2007

Dr. Cervantes is very patient and considerate at all times with all my family members. I;m very confidant in his diagnosis and he never hesitates to refer you to a specialist if he feels the need too.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2007

He is the most kind doctor I have ever had before. He knows what he is doing and wants only the best for his patients. I will recommend Dr. Cervantes to everyone!!!!

flag | Submitted December 2, 2006

Dr. James A. Cervantes's Credentials

• University Of Nebraska College Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)

Top Hospitals in Bellevue, NE