Ratings for Dr. Jacinthe Kassab

Although the waiting room was packed Dr. Kassab appeared, calm, relaxed and listened to me in a very friendly and unhurried fashion. She took time to explain what impedes my eye sight and the procedures needed to improve it. I left looking forward to the operations with confidence and reasonable hope. Seeing and talking with Dr.Kassab was a most positive experience and I am looking forward to the next visit.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2016

Dr. Kassab did successful surgery on both eyes and did a perfect job, but made a mistake on the last check up visit. Instead of treating me right away, she simply didn't want to deal with it. Our subsequent meeting was an ordeal which I hope no other senior ever has to endure. A terrific surgeon and a terrible person to face when things go wrong.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2016

I had 2 recent surgeries by Dr. Kassab and the experience was excellent! Everything went amazingly well. My eyesight is amazing!! thank you Dr. Kassab!!

flag | Submitted July 20, 2016

Two cataract removals done within twelve months by this very competent surgeon. First eye was 20/20 twenty four hours after surgery and second eye is almost 20/20 two months later. would recommend her highly for technical skills and personal manner. Thank you Dr Kassab. Punctuality given four stars based on wait times. Very busy office.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2016

Skillfull Surgeon and a kind human being. Two cataract surgeries two years ago. Still better than 20/20 uncorrected vision. Very highly recommended!

flag | Submitted June 3, 2015

Amazing Doctor. Very professional and makes you feel relaxed. I had ICL surgery with her and I'd recommend her and the procedure to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2014

She is somewhat great and makes you feel real comfortable, is very professional and explains everything to me! I would recommend her to anyone.I am going back for my second operation soon. Marv V.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2014

Had Lasik on one eye by Dr, Kassab. the optometrist in another town where I had my follow up was impressed with the job she had done on my eye. I have better than 20/20 vision in my right eye now 1 week post surgery. She was kind and professional with me.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2014