Ratings for Dr. Stephanie Cote

Dr. Cote does not want to treat normal dermatological issues like AK or BCC. Her practice is only about lip plumping and wrinkle filling for extra charges. I had a referral to Dr Cote to examine a lesion and her response was to send a note back to my family Dr to contact a plastic surgeon. How she could suggest that without examining the lesion is beyond me. Her staff also simply stuck to the party line. When I asked if I could see Dr Cote to determine what the lesson was, I was told she had made her decision. So, if you want your lips plumped for a fee, go see her. If you have any other skin issues, don't bother.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2018

I had to leave a comment today after seeing Dr. Cote this morning and having read previous reviews last night. She was punctual (I was in and out in half an hour), professional, knowledgeable, took the time to listen to me, and performed a thorough examination. I also found her to be polite and respectful. Her receptionist was friendly. She did refer out for a biopsy, but overall good service and positive experience.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2018

Would not recommend this doctor at all. Recommend you go south to Markham or Toronto. Didn't do a single thing in helping diagnosis. 7 months later saw a dermatologist in Markham and within 5 minutes he knew exactly what it was. Took biopsy and results confirmed his notion. Dr. Cote only referred back to GP for blood work. Astonishing!

flag | Submitted February 14, 2018

Arrive EARLY for a mid-day appointment only to be told that they an hour behind. 14 patients are sitting waiting. Even at 5 minutes (which is often all she gives you) each that is still 70 minutes. We are given the option of rescheduling and choose that to get back to work. THEN COMES THE BILL FOR LATE CANCELLATION! Are you kidding me? Don't book first thing in the morning as she is usually 20 minutes late. Wonder why they get behind?

flag | Submitted February 9, 2018

Good dermatologist but has horrible bedside manner. Don't expect a pleasant conversation or ask her about any other concerns besides what she is looking at.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2018

The only good thing I could say about her is that she dresses well and her office decor is tastefully done. As a doctor she is rude, arrogant and should not be a doctor. We need more dermatologists in the area. She wouldn't have a practice in a city where there was competition.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2017

I was apprehensive about seeing Dr Cote after reading the previous comments, but perhaps she has made some changes? The receptionist was exceedingly pleasant both in person and on the phone and was very accommodating when I had to reschedule my appointment on short notice. Dr Cote was also pleasant and professional. My appointment was at 10am and I was on my way home by 10:45 which to me is very reasonable. The office is quite nice with plenty of free parking. I would not hesitate to see Dr Cote again for my dermatological needs.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2017

I saw Dr. Cote at her Collingwood Clinic for the first & LAST time Oct. 5, 2017. She was 40 minutes late, rude & arrogant. Went to her on recommendation of my family physician for yeast infection & she said I had psoriasis. If she was the last dermatologist on earth I wound't see her again!!

flag | Submitted October 19, 2017

I shiver in the thought of ever going back there. If only I could upload pictures of a before and after of my skin condition.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2017

She was unprofessional,rude and arrogant. Indifferent wasn't interested in why I was referred to her . I would never return to see her.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2017