Ratings for Dr. Stephanie Cote

Forget about arriving on time. on three appointments the best I got was 25 minutes wait. The other times were over an hour

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

I went to see Dr Cote with concerns about hair loss. I am a female over 65 with high blood pressure. She spent very little time with me then told me to buy Rogaine, which I did. When I got home and opened the package it said it should not be used for females, those over 65 and not if they have high blood pressure!!! Luckily Rexall took it back...

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Wow... Talk about your scathing ratings. The unfortunate thing is they are true. I have only ever been to one other dermatologist and he actually did an examination from top to bottom. She doesn't want to look at anything. What's the point. She's a Botox fox.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

Dismissed a serious problem saying she couldn't do anything for me when the $500 medication didn't work. Staff was rude and uncaring. I have asked my doctor to find someone else to treat my skin cancer. Notice that the positive reviews here only tend to be for cosmetic procedures.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Cote for over a year. She has always been attentative, caring and always has time to listen and address my concerns. Dr. Cote is extremely professional and personable. Katie and Marty are always helpful, always smiling and friendly . Katie and Marty make my appointments fun. I am very grateful to have found Dr. Cote .

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

My husband went for an initial visit to be completely checked for any possible skin cancer since his father passed away from it. Dr Cote was abrupt, dismissive and would only look at any things he pointed out to her and did not check him over at all. Anything that was not cancer she offered to remove giving a price for each mole. He. And out disgusted and frustrated that he did not have a proper check up. We will be looking for another skin Dr for sure.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2017

Went to this "Doctor." As others say, she seems to hate her job and told me she doesn't like Owen Sound...all old people with just skin damage...she fancies herself doing bigger things.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2017

Staff is incredibly rude. I cannot believe how badly my elderly parents have been treated. A professional of this caliber should know better.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2017

Horrible Dr. not a nice person. Very cold and rude. Clearly only cares about the patients coming in for cosmetic procedures where she makes the big $. Not interested in people with real derma-related problems that only amount to an OHIP fee. DO NOT GO TO HER. Try Dr. Wells instead.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2017

My concern isn't with the Dr herself, but with a member of her staff - Katie. Incredibly rude each time I had to call the office. When returning a message that a co-worker left me, Katie was dismissive and rude - interrupting me as I even spoke my name. I have never been treated in such an unprofessional manner - from ANY health care provider. Will not return.

Submitted April 17, 2017