You may also like

Rate Dr. Margaret Sawler

Dr. Margaret Sawler's Ratings

My husband and I love Dr. Sawler and wish we could have taken her with us when we moved. She has a preference for young families and young women as patients. She listens, takes an interest in our family, and has a very no-nonsense straightforward approach. My husband is managing depression, anxiety, and AD/HD, and she has been very supportive and helpful. Any time she doesn't know something she is up front about it and refers us to the right people to help.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2899775].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 19, 2015

Dr. Sawler is great I've been seeing her for over seven years. She is too the point - no BS (and personally that's what I like) she is very professional as well and we always take a moment to joke or talk about something personal as well. She knows her stuff and she also followed two of my pregnancies and delivered two of my children. Great doctor but she can sometimes be abrupt which might not be for everyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2827167].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 4, 2015

I love her to death. I have been dealing with her for 7 years now. She delivered 2 of my 4 children. She is very helpful and my children love her as well. If I ever need to see her on short notice she always squeezes me in. I have had other not so nice doctors.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2523876].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 4, 2014

I have had experiences with bad Dr's. I was referred to Dr. Sawler during my last pregnancy; I haven't left. She is very down to earth, she listens, she doesn't make you feel bad about any questions you have and she gives you answers. She doesn't push pills, she follows up and makes you feel secure.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][76738].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 9, 2013

I was seeing Dr.Sawler for a few years and feel she is not proactive in healthcare.. the last time i went in I walked out of the room and overheard her talking poorly about me to the front desk.. very unprofessional you should never feel bad about seeking the best care for your children..

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][76737].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 17, 2012

I saw Dr Sawler during my pregnancy and found her to be wonderful. She was knowledgeable and humorous and made us feel comfortable

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][76736].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 17, 2011

Dr. Sawler can sometimes be unhelpful when you present her with a problem, although if you press her, she is very knowledgable. I have left her office feeling like my problem wasn't addressed adequately.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][76735].votes_count ]]