You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Benjamin D. Shadle

Dr. Shadle is fantastic! He is wonderful to work with and is very knowledgable! I completely trust him as my surgeon and am recommending him to all of my friends and family members. He was able to do a wonderful job on my operation and I have healed wonderfully! The staff in his office are all wonderful! The office is great at scheduling urgent appointments! Total life saver! I am more than satisfied! The seminars the office holds are wonderful for those looking for information on bariatric surgery.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2014

In the last 6 months, Dr. Shadle has operated in me 2 separate occasions. He is full of bumblebees, great bedside manner, & tremendous knowledge!! When you are in the hospital and hear nurses talk about hire GREAT he is.... Take it from a case of medical fowl UPS, I FINALLY FOUND SOMEONE WHO CAN BE TRUSTED!!! I CAN'T SAY ENOUGH ABOUT HIM AND HIS STAFF!!!

flag | Submitted April 10, 2013

Extremely well informed and great bedside manner. Made my whole family feel very comfortable.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2013

I felt very comfortable with Dr. Shadle, the office environment, and the helpful staff he has gathered around him. You can tell that they really care about the work that they do and they completely put me at ease.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2012

Very well-informed, great bedside manner, would not hesitate to recommend him to a friend!

flag | Submitted October 12, 2011

Dr. Benjamin D. Shadle's Credentials

• Ohio State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 2005)

Updates

• First Name changed from "Benjamin" to "Benjamin D."

October 21, 2013