Ratings for Dr. John Milne

Dr Milne is kind, caring, and compassionate. He is exceptionally good and patient with my 88-year-old mother. He's a good listener and makes great suggestions about her care. The treatment program is helping her, even at a very chronic stage of disability, and his diagnosis and prognosis are spot on.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2017

He screwed up my neck and my life when i decided sue him my lawyer said is late now .i never forgive him

flag | Submitted April 22, 2017

Dr. Milne is truly an amazing Chiropractor he really knows his stuff and is great at his craft. I have been seeing him for a number of years and my condition continues to improve. Dr. Milne takes the time each visit to discuss how things are going and address any issues that you have and he works to resolve them. Each visit i leave feeling satisfied and in no pain. If you need a Chiropractor go see Dr. Milne you won't be sorry that you did.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

Dr. John Milne is a life saver... He's saved my life from pain and constant dizziness when I lost all hope. He is God Sent , and knows exactly what he's doing. I trust him with my life .. I'm a better mother and a better wife now , all Thanks to Him.! I was suffering from severe dizziness and body imbalance . It was impossible for me to do my regular mundane chores . I Went everywhere I was told to for help, but nothing helped .! I left a desperate voicemail on Doctor Milne's work phone and he did reply back to it and there I was in his office getting help and a diagnosis ! He knew what caused my body imbalance and dizziness the minute he touched my neck ! God bless him . I wish there were more doctors like him who know what they are doing ..! I highly recommend him if you want to live a better life .!

flag | Submitted September 28, 2016

Dr. Milne in my opinion is a great Chiropractor!! He is polite, professional, down to earth, a good listener, He cares, He's honest, and is a very kind man. Dr. Milne is passionate about what he does and his techniques are very effective.Dr. Milne explained a treatment plan that was right for me and my condition continues to improve. Dr, Milne answered all my questions. He takes the time to explain things so that you feel comfortable before moving forward with treatment. Dr. Milne strives to provide the best care he can for his patients and he does just that! From the moment you step into his office you are made to feel welcome and very comfortable.His front office staff are great and the office is run very efficiently. If you are in need of Chiropractic care I highly recommend that you go see Dr.Milne you won't regret it or how you feel when your appointment is done!

flag | Submitted January 30, 2016

After a car accident in a couple of years ago, I was seeing other care providers and not getting results. Then I found out that you don't need a referral to see a Chiropractor! Dr. Milne developed a specific care plan to address my injuries and and provided much needed immediate relief from the migraines associated with the tech and shoulder injury. Then modified the plan as my healing progressed. I now go weekly to keep everything in alignment and reduce the number of migraine instances by using prevention. My feeling from previous chiropractors was that they'd try to get me to come in as frequently as possible - only to perform the same treatment every time. I don't find that with Dr. Milne. each appointment is focused on how I did after the last treatment and what is happening today. Then checks in with me again before I leave to make sure he's done everything he can to receive the pain. That's Customer Service! Also, they have "Fit me in" too many times to count when I've had a bad flair up during this recovery time. I won't go anywhere else.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2016

I been his patron I have not been satisfy with him jest he speek with British akson ,to get special people in his door , even he see,s me down the road ,he try to void me, I never like what he did on my back from 2011 until new I have pain.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2015

I felt rushed every time and didn't feel better after his treatments. I felt worse until I stopped going. Every treatment was the same procedure on a special traction table. I wanted to feel like there was a plan . After each treatment I would go to the front desk and the staff would already know the doctor would see me in two days. Seems like everyone gets the same treatment. I had other issues with my body that could use his attention but they were dismissed. So only one problem can be looked at one time for $50 a visit that lasts 5 min. Hmmm $10 a min? I think he could have spent more time with his patients, explained his plan better, and listened to there concerns. Lots of people seem to love this place but wasn't a good fit for me.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Milne's for the last 5 years or so I have no regrets about my decision to have him as my Chiropractor. Dr. Milne is Amazing and his techniques are very effective. From the moment you step into his office you are made to feel welcome and very comfortable. Dr. Milne strives to provide the best care he can for his patients and he does just that! Go see Dr. Milne you won't be sorry!

flag | Submitted October 9, 2015

I am not a fan of chiropractors, but when I had a strained rotator & wasn't going to be able to golf it was suggested to me I see a chiropractor. I was reluctant & so Googled chiropractors with good ratings. Dr Milne's ratings were some of the best so I made an appointment. Dr Milne fixed me up in very little time. I was impressed with his knowledge & ability to assess my injury. He was also pleasant with a sense of humour. He released me from his care, but not long after my daughter visited me from Calgary. She has some curvature of the spine (Scholiosis) & was in a lot of pain. I suggested she visit Dr Milne. Initially she thought she would wait until she returned to Calgary as she felt she had a good chiropractor there, but decided to give Dr Milne a try. She called me immediately after leaving his office to say she was so impressed by him. He not only helped with her back issues but tweaked some other things as well. She could not believe how much better he was than her own chiropractor in Calgary. She said she had never left a chiropractic appointment feeling so good! This week I have had a lower back problem so back to Dr Milne I went. He was punctual, took the time necessary to evaluate my issue & just as before he worked miracles. I felt so much better when I left his office. I have to return of course for another visit, but I am confident my pain will be resolved soon. For anyone looking for a good chiropractor this is the man you want to see!!!

flag | Submitted December 10, 2014

Dr. John Milne's Credentials

• Western States Chiropractic College (University of Western States)

Providence