Ratings for Dr. John Milne

Dr. Milne in my opinion is a great Chiropractor!! He is polite, professional, down to earth, a good listener, He cares, He's honest, and is a very kind man. Dr. Milne is passionate about what he does and his techniques are very effective.Dr. Milne explained a treatment plan that was right for me and my condition continues to improve. Dr, Milne answered all my questions. He takes the time to explain things so that you feel comfortable before moving forward with treatment. Dr. Milne strives to provide the best care he can for his patients and he does just that! From the moment you step into his office you are made to feel welcome and very comfortable.His front office staff are great and the office is run very efficiently. If you are in need of Chiropractic care I highly recommend that you go see Dr.Milne you won't regret it or how you feel when your appointment is done!

flag | Submitted January 30, 2016

After a car accident in a couple of years ago, I was seeing other care providers and not getting results. Then I found out that you don't need a referral to see a Chiropractor! Dr. Milne developed a specific care plan to address my injuries and and provided much needed immediate relief from the migraines associated with the tech and shoulder injury. Then modified the plan as my healing progressed. I now go weekly to keep everything in alignment and reduce the number of migraine instances by using prevention. My feeling from previous chiropractors was that they'd try to get me to come in as frequently as possible - only to perform the same treatment every time. I don't find that with Dr. Milne. each appointment is focused on how I did after the last treatment and what is happening today. Then checks in with me again before I leave to make sure he's done everything he can to receive the pain. That's Customer Service! Also, they have "Fit me in" too many times to count when I've had a bad flair up during this recovery time. I won't go anywhere else.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2016

I been his patron I have not been satisfy with him jest he speek with British akson ,to get special people in his door , even he see,s me down the road ,he try to void me, I never like what he did on my back from 2011 until new I have pain.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2015

I felt rushed every time and didn't feel better after his treatments. I felt worse until I stopped going. Every treatment was the same procedure on a special traction table. I wanted to feel like there was a plan . After each treatment I would go to the front desk and the staff would already know the doctor would see me in two days. Seems like everyone gets the same treatment. I had other issues with my body that could use his attention but they were dismissed. So only one problem can be looked at one time for $50 a visit that lasts 5 min. Hmmm $10 a min? I think he could have spent more time with his patients, explained his plan better, and listened to there concerns. Lots of people seem to love this place but wasn't a good fit for me.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Milne's for the last 5 years or so I have no regrets about my decision to have him as my Chiropractor. Dr. Milne is Amazing and his techniques are very effective. From the moment you step into his office you are made to feel welcome and very comfortable. Dr. Milne strives to provide the best care he can for his patients and he does just that! Go see Dr. Milne you won't be sorry!

flag | Submitted October 9, 2015

I am not a fan of chiropractors, but when I had a strained rotator & wasn't going to be able to golf it was suggested to me I see a chiropractor. I was reluctant & so Googled chiropractors with good ratings. Dr Milne's ratings were some of the best so I made an appointment. Dr Milne fixed me up in very little time. I was impressed with his knowledge & ability to assess my injury. He was also pleasant with a sense of humour. He released me from his care, but not long after my daughter visited me from Calgary. She has some curvature of the spine (Scholiosis) & was in a lot of pain. I suggested she visit Dr Milne. Initially she thought she would wait until she returned to Calgary as she felt she had a good chiropractor there, but decided to give Dr Milne a try. She called me immediately after leaving his office to say she was so impressed by him. He not only helped with her back issues but tweaked some other things as well. She could not believe how much better he was than her own chiropractor in Calgary. She said she had never left a chiropractic appointment feeling so good! This week I have had a lower back problem so back to Dr Milne I went. He was punctual, took the time necessary to evaluate my issue & just as before he worked miracles. I felt so much better when I left his office. I have to return of course for another visit, but I am confident my pain will be resolved soon. For anyone looking for a good chiropractor this is the man you want to see!!!

flag | Submitted December 10, 2014

Dr. Milne in my opinion is a great Chiropractor!! He is polite, professional, down to earth, a good listener, He cares, He's honest, and is a very kind man. Dr. Milne is passionate about what he does and his techniques are very effective. His front office staff are kind and make you feel comfortable. Go see Dr. Milne you won't regret it!!

flag | Submitted November 21, 2014

Despite the glowing reviews for Dr. Milne, my experience turned out quite distressing. Right from the initial visit, I had some trepidation as patients were herded in and out very quickly. My treatments were usually not more than 10 mins! His mannerisms were very abrupt/rushed and he made me feel intimidated about questioning his techniques. I ceased treatment as the pain being addressed migrated into my hip joint area. I questioned this but was told "Give it some time to settle"... which only got worse. After a visit to my GP and PT, I was advised that my hip was most likely displaced by the chiropractic traction. I called Dr. Milne to book a consultation asking for a waiver of the $50 fee (as I had already spent $370) to assess my situation to determine if he could simply put the joint BACK in place. He became very defensive and irate (actually raising his voice) stating "I DON'T WORK FOR FREE!". So what it comes down to... is he concerned about the welfare of his patients or just there to make as much money as possible? He's in it for the money - evidently.

Submitted November 9, 2014

I been having back and neck pain for about 5 years and never thought about a Chiropractor. I was at a walk-in clinic about my back pain and the doctor said how about a Chiropractor for your pain there is one in the building and he is extremely good at what he does. I said I will try it and made a app. with Dr. John Milne and he explained a treatment plan that was right for me and after the treatments I felt like a new man. I also was talking to Dr. Milne's about my wrist I Hyperextended my left wrist about 20 years ago in the Army Reserves and it has been very painful. Dr. John Milne's examined my wrist and answered my questions and again after the treatments my wrist and hand pain free and my strength was back. Thank you Doc. I highly recommend Dr. Milne as a chiropractor 5/5 rating.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Milne's since 2009 He is an AMAZING Chiropractor I Highly RECCOMEND HIM. He truly cares about his patients. I was involved in a car accident in 2008 I suffered back, neck injuries. I had continues migraine headaches, my back was very sensitive to touch I was on lots of medication. Dr. Milne took a full history and assessment, went through everything regarding the accident, what injuries I had etc. Dr. Milne explained a treatment plan that was right for me. He answered all my questions. He takes the time to explain things so that you feel comfortable about the treatment plan. He does not move forward until he knows that you as his patient are 100 percent comfortable. I no longer suffer from horrible debilitating migraines, the sensitivity in my back is gone, thanks to cold laser therapy treatments, The extreme pain is gone, no longer on pain medication. I am grateful for all Dr. Milne has done to help my condition continually improve!

flag | Submitted September 20, 2014

Dr. John Milne's Credentials

• Western States Chiropractic College (University of Western States)

Assurant