Dr. Arnie Deltoff

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Arnie Deltoff

After my chiropractor retired from her practice (she was rated top chiropractor in Scarborough for 3 years), I finally landed at a great chiropractor. Dr. Deltoff was referred to me and he was certainly a great find practioner . My back was out of alignment for a few years. Within a few sessions, he managed to relieve my chronic pain on my left shoulder blade. He was punctual , knowledgable and efficient. He has extensive experience and it showed in his approach to my treatment. He also has a great sense of humour which I appreciate because I am one of those high strung patients. His technique in manipulation is smooth and efficient. I enjoyed my chiropractic visit because I know I get the best results from an experienced doctor, The office receptuonist is friendly, efficient and professional. I know that I found a great Spinal care home again and yes, dr. Deltoff is an exceptional health care provider!

flag | Submitted February 4, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Deltoff since 2007. I have been in numerous car accidents and Dr. Deltoff and his team have been amazing. Dr. Deltoff truly understands how to treat someone as a person not just a patient. His treatments help me so much, they reduce the severity of my headaches, neck and back pain and my overall wellness. The massage therapy I receive from the clinics great therapists is essential to relaxing the major muscle spasms I suffer from. They are so in tune with my bodies needs and understand what my muscular situation is on an ongoing and ever changing basis, it's truly amazing. They are like maestro's of the muscles. Tuning each one to relax and relieve my pain. I have been to other clinics, but Dr. Deltoff has assembled the best team I have ever had the pleasure of putting my body in the hands of!

flag | Submitted February 4, 2015

Dr. Arnie Deltoff is AMAZING!!! He helps me every time. Not only is he Knowledgeable and Competent he is such a Nice Person, very understanding and very accommodating.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2015

I discovered Dr Deltoff through a relative after my back had gone out of place and could hardly move. He was very helpful and accommodating. He was recommended as he had been a student of Dr Gettleman, who had been an excellent Chiropractor and teacher. I have used his chiropractic practice for over ten years now and have always been very pleased with his work. His physical therapist have been excellent also. As a person with a hyper-mobile back, I periodically need adjustment, exercises and massage. My daughter also has been a patient after she was in a car accident. I would recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2013

Dr. Arnie Deltoff's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English
  • Hebrew
  • Egyptian Arabic

• Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College (Grad. 1990)

Commercial Insurance Company