Ratings for Dr. Jason Lehr

Wasn't impressed with any staff to be honest, including the doc.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2018

I originally made an appointment at another foot clinic. I then started to read the reviews and decided to see Dr. Jason as he has the best reviews of everyone and cancelled my other appointment. And Dr. Jason didn't disappoint me.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2018

Dr. Jason has a special way with him. He is firm, yet generous and doesn't put up with any nonsense. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2018

Dr. Jason did a surgery on my foot. I was very nervous as I am a true coward. But he assured me that there would be no pain and he was right. I recommend him for a pain free treatment.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2018

I had bruised one of my toes during a sport incident and developed a yellow spot. Dr. Jason was very professional, handled my case with ease and did a fabulous job. I would recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2018

I am a prior patient and have always been very satisfied with the care and professionalism I have received from Dr. Jason.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2018

Dr Lehr has no patience for people with plantar fasciitis. Just looks from across the room as you stand on your new orthotics, no hands on or eyes to investigate the sore area of the foot. It's now a year later - several shock therapy treatments, the new orthotics, many $$ spent, very little improvement. Went for a Second opinion - the fascia was actually ruptured!See someone else if this is your problem.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2017

From start to finish the whole operation was carried out in a very professional and friendly way and great after care service. I highly recommend Dr. Jason Lehr and his team.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2017

Dr. Jason is hands down the best foot doctor in the city. I suffer from foot pain most of my life. The experience was very professional, I explained all of my options and provided with a top class product. I am happy to report my foot pains are all gone thanks to Dr. Jason.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2017

Where do I start? Dr. Lehr and his entire staff have always and continue to make my feet the happiest. If you want great foot care from down to earth professionals, then go and see Dr. Lehr and his crew!

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017