Ratings for Dr. Donna Campagnaro

highly recommend this knowledgeable caring dentist

flag | Submitted February 6, 2018

Feel at home at this office.... Staff enjoyable and great memory!

flag | Submitted May 5, 2017

I had an abscessed tooth that wasn't responding to the antibiotics or anything else I tried. My face was swollen up like a chipmunk. Dr. Campagnaro was the on-call dentist this week for the hospital and I was lucky enough to get in to see her today. She was so efficient, knowledgeable, friendly and compassionate. She and the dental hygienist dealt with the abscess, pulled the tooth and I walked out of there smiling for the first time in 5 days. I cant say enough good things about this dentist and highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2016

Amazing stafg. Great friendly professional atmosphere.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2016

I had some old fillings replaced and after a week, one was still painful. She had a full schedule and couldn't see me for almost two weeks. I called a couple of times and could not get an appointment any sooner. No excuse for making me wait so long with a toothache triggered by her work. So I quit this dentist and switched to another one.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2015

Being new to Penticton I searched this site for a dentist and decided on this one because of the ratings and comments. Very glad that I did - I completely agree with all the comments here. Very pleasant & helpful, staff are all great too. I feel very confident I will get the care I need here without any attempt to be talked into unnecessary work. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this dentist.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2013

Dr. Campagnaro is an excellent, knowledgeable dentist who explains everything in easy-to-understand terms. All options are made clear and billing is simple and straightforward. Staff are very friendly and the atmosphere is comfortable.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2013

Excellent dentist. Excellent staff. Not much else to say. If you are looking for a dentist look no further.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2013

Unpretentiious office. You are not paying for art work , account managers, fancy decor etc. here - just good sound dental care . Options are explained and you do not feel that you are being pushed into expensive latest and greatest high tech solutions alone. Courteous, approachable, and knowledgeable. Bills medical plan directly too.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2012