Ratings for Dr. Jessica Reid

Dr. Reid was born to be a Doctor. She is one of the most caring physicians I've met. She was referred to me by my medical team at Archdeacon Medical Centre where the staff is unbelievable and my two Dr's there are awesome. Because of the medical issues I have I could not do without this group and now I have another caring Dr. to also care for me. Thank you Dr. Reid and Michelle.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2017

Dr. Reid performed 2 c sections on me and i couldnt have been happier with her. She was personable, attentive and made sure I was comfortable with every part of the procedure process. I ended up going into labour early with both of the scheduled procedures and she made herself available to perform them without batting an eye. Nice, genuine doctor who I would recommend to anyone!

flag | Submitted September 29, 2017

Dr. Reid was very informative and comforted me about any anxieties I had prior to my surgery. I had my gallbladder removed about a year ago now, and I've never felt better. She is very professional has great bedside manner!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Dr. Reid discharged me way to soon after surgery. I was not coherent and didn't know what was happening. I had not eaten or been out of bed. I'm fairly certain this is against policy / procedure guidelines. As a result, I required multiple more surgeries and my life has changed for the worst. Not impressed at all!!

flag | Submitted June 14, 2017

Thank you for giving me the use of my hand back Dr Reid :-)

flag | Submitted February 6, 2017

Dr. Reid is delightful! Extremely thorough, knowledgeable and friendly. Validated my feelings; didn't hesitate to recommend referral for further investigation. We are very fortunate to have her expertise here in Muskoka. Michelle is excellent as well - very organized and friendly.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2017

Fantastic! Very helpful, knowledgeable, and friendly

flag | Submitted November 28, 2016

Dr. Reid is the most attentive doc I have ever met. She displays a genuine concern for her patients and is always available for them. Second to none.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2016

Dr. Reid always made me feel comfortable and relaxed. We are so fortunate to have Dr. Reid in our community.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2016

Excellent came in at night and did my exam on a holiday

flag | Submitted March 27, 2016