Ratings for Dr. Jessica Reid

Dr Reid is great. When I was talking to her I felt like the most important person in the whole place, not just a number. Top notch experience from start to finish!

flag | Submitted November 15, 2019

Received a call from family dr saying they received the results from my test and I should call Dr Reid. Let 3 messages and three weeks later have still not replied, Dr Reid is great and makes you feel comfortable. Receptionist was great setting up appointment . Not so good at returning messages.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2019

A skilled, wonderful, caring doctor in every way!

flag | Submitted August 28, 2019

One of the most caring and competent doctors our community has ever seen. We are so lucky!

flag | Submitted February 5, 2019

Dr Reid is bang on great personality very good at what she does

flag | Submitted December 17, 2018

Dr.Reid has performed two gastrophies on me in the past threeweeks and has explained the procedures and made me feel so much less stressed with the outcome so far. Excellant doctor.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2018

I went to see Dr. Reid for minor day surgery and I was so relieved after meeting with her and her staff: everyone was so kind and professional at the same time; I didn't feel like a number, although they were clearly very busy. They really showed an interest in me as a person. Dr. Reid is very upbeat and positive. Thank you for making this experience much less stressful for me.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2018

Under challenging circumstances, Dr Reid performed my emergency laparoscopic inguinal hernia repair with the highest degree of professionalism, Her honest open straight forward approach with her complementary surgical skills combined to make the operation a complete success. Undoubtedly, she is a first rate, proficient surgeon, and must be recognized as such.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2018

This patient could not be happier with the care and genuine concern expressed by Dr. Reid. Both she and Michelle are second to none. Thank you both!

flag | Submitted April 12, 2018

In my opinion and experience, specialists are usually uncaring, snotty, always in a hurry to rush you out of their office, and couldn't give a darn about making you wait for an hour or more, after you just rushed like heck to get there on time. But, not Dr. REID. WOW. What a beautiful friendly attentive knowledgeable person this doctor is. Couldn't ask for a more perfect doctor. Thank you. And her receptionist Michele is outstanding. Thank you, thank you, thank you. When I need compassion at this horrible time in my life, I get it 100 % from these two people.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2018