Ratings for Dr. Derek Pollard

Staff is always pleasant and treat my daughter kindly, love the fully stock refreshment bar :)

flag | Submitted September 20, 2017

Everybody that works here is so kind, sweet, patient, and knowledgeable. I was nervous but they have kept me calm and relaxed! Thanks guys!

flag | Submitted September 19, 2017

All the staff at this office offer excellent customer service & care. Our daughter is treated with respect and her care is 100%. Her teeth are looking great! We as parents are impressed by all the staffs knowledge & high quality care. Thank you so much Dr Pollard. You run a fantastic office.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2017

Very friendly and highly professional and competent. Three of my kids have got their treatment from them, I'm totally satisfied with the services they provide.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2017

I couldn't be happier The treatment that my two boys are receiving. They have been extremely helpful and understanding is I am a single-parent with not a lot of money and they've been absolutely fantastic with that. I absolutely 100% recommend Dr. Pollard and his team

flag | Submitted September 7, 2017

I am very pleased with this Orthodontist and Clinic. I am an adult client with slow adjusting teeth so braces are taking longer than initially anticipated ...but we are reaching the end. Initially I was admittedly uncertain about this clinic after receiving a not-so-good response from desk staff to a broken wire issue. Yet, post a discussion with Dr. Pollard who heard my concern, I never had an issue again ...2 1/2 years later. I think what happened with me was not the norm. I greatly respect and appreciate the orthodontist & staff at this clinic and as an employed adult whose scheduling needs are very than a typical adolescent client, they are very accommodating. Basically from 2 1/2 years of experience, this is a great place to go for any adult considering braces. It's never too late, I only wish I went sooner. You won't feel as if you're in a child's clinic yet it is very child friendly too. They provide a great balance for their clientele.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

Dr. Pollard and his staff are a pleasure to work with!!

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017

Dr. Pollard is very smart and has done the best preventative dental work with our daughter. We trust his judgement. He doesn't oversell you. His staff are so nice that I look forward to seeing them on our visits! They are very good with kids!!

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017

The whole team is friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable. My son has received excellent care there and I would highly recommend Dr. Pollard for anyone who needs an orthodontist.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2017

The staff are friendly. We always are seen at our appointment time.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017