Ratings for Dr. Derek Pollard

I was nervous about the whole orthodontic experience for my son, but I am so impressed with Dr. Pollard's practice. The office provided a detailed consultation with pictures of my child's teeth. I was provided a written explanation of my son's issues and the plans to fix each issue along with costs. The nicely written plan was provided in a folder for me to take home, and they have an array of payment plans to fit everyone's needs. My son has Autism and Anxiety and he is treated so well by their kind staff that he does not mind going at all. The office is clean and very nice with drinks, and disposable pre-toothpasted toothbrushes so the children can brush their teeth prior to their apt.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2017

Really friendly staff, always on time, very professional.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

I am very new to this office and a very nice lady introduced me i think her name was Yuan she was amazing at all of her work

flag | Submitted January 9, 2016

Very very impressed with this office, the staff, and the orthodontist. They got us in right away for the initial assessment, started within a month or so, always keep my husband and I updated on progress, and the results for both my kids have been amazing. They have also always been on time with appointments which apparently is unheard of with ortho. My son had a broken bracket the Friday of a long weekend (of course!) and Dr. Pollard met us at the office first thing Saturday morning and fixed it for us. Now that's service. Can't say enough about our experience so far.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2015

I am relatively new to this Orthodontist. The staff appear to be very friendly butrecently I had an issue with my braces and needed to practically beg to have it fixed within a week ...taking literally only a few minutes when I arrived (so much for being advised to call if there were any issues). Then, with notice, I needed to change an appointment. I was advised it was over a month wait which is not reasonable for a braces adjustment. Sadly, it appears I'll be transferring elsewhere ... to a clinic not so busy. Reason I'm on this site looking.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2015

The entire team is very, very nice. Tough to find anything to complain about with this office... the staff, the treatment, and the end result were all top notch. Dr Pollard was so thorough all throughout the treatment and really made us feel a part of the team, rather than just the ones paying the bill. We did get a couple of opinions for our son's ortho work at the start, but we are extremely happy that we chose Mission Creek Orthodontics. We have since recommended the office to other friends.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2014

Very happy with the results! I am no stranger when it comes to seeing specialists. I was born with an underbite and this condition created many issues. Over the last 3 years, I have seen and had procedures from a Dentist, Orthodontist, Periodontist and Oral Surgeon. I must say the service at Mission Creek Othodontics is fantastic. All I would need to do here is post a Before and After picture as proof Dr. Pollard is one of the best. I had all the issues; upper and lower jaw not aligned, upper front teeth tipped forward, lower back teeth caving in, cross bite, severe spacing and mild crowding in various areas. After realizing I was being butchered by my (former) Dentist, I went to see Dr. Pollard. The consultation was unexpected. His wounderful staff took photos, xrays and impressions and Dr. Pollard used these to explain my issues in detail and walked me through his recommended orthodontic treatment plan step by step. I was very comfortable and knew I was in good hands after this consultation. I just completed a 1-1/2 year orthodontic treatment plan and am ecstatic with the results. Thank you Mission Creek Orthodontics. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Pollard to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2014

Dr. Pollard is treating my daughter and we are so happy we chose Mission Creek Orthodontics. Everyone is always friendly and helpful. My daughter was really nervous but Elaine and Dr. Pollard really made her feel comfortable and excited about her new smile. I would highly recommend Dr. Pollard and his office!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2014

Dr. Pollard is very knowledgable, respectful, and his work is perfection. Btw ladies, he's also cute!

flag | Submitted February 18, 2014

There are 3 people on staff. Receptionist, Dental assistant and Orthodondist Dr. All 3 work really well as a team. They are very friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. I would highly recommend this office to anyone!

flag | Submitted September 25, 2012