Ratings for Dr. Rashi Grover

Pushes the most expensive treatment, diagnosed cavities that were not there as confirmed when I got a second opinion .. total money grab and no caring about the patient. High staff turnover and even dentist change alot too.. gotta wonder why although seems to me they must not treat their staff well at all to have them change so frequently. This office has lost that small town personal touch it had when Dr Demaiter was there. Maybe you can treat patients like this in a big city like toronto but I don't think it flies well in a small town like Tillsonburg. Beware if you go to this office and be prepared to pay thru the nose, get a second opinion cause this office will ROB you. Not to mention never on time, having to wait 30 or more mins everytime i go when I have a scheduled time is not only unacceptable but IGNORANT on her part , my time is just as valulable as hers and she needs to learn to respect her patients. I would NOT recommend her to anyone !!

flag | Submitted March 17, 2016

I find this office very confusing and money oriented. Push as many through as you can. Not like the old days with Dr. Demaiter.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2015

I found her in the phone book , she seems to be very knowledgeable and takes time to explain the treatment and the benefit from that treatment , I take both my kids to her and they have been fine with her . Her office is not commercial like but very kid friendly and cosey setting . I will recommend her ..............to all !

flag | Submitted September 22, 2011