Ratings for Dr. Glenn Gero

Dr. Gero is probably one of the smartest doctors I’ve ever been to. Within 5 minutes he knew what was my problem. I’ve been to six others doctors for the same issue and nobody was able to figure it out. After two weeks I’m almost 100 percent better. Dr. Gero is the real deal!

flag | Submitted November 21, 2017

Highly knowledgeable ND, my wife and use his services. I always recommend Dr Glenn to people who need to address their health issues natural way.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2017

Simply put Dr Gero changed my life in a big way in such a short period of time. I've never had a healthcare practitioner spend the amount of time, truly listen and care as Dr Gero did/does. I found Dr Gero to be thorough and able to read between the lines w.blood work results as never before. I like to say Dr Gero peels the layers back to find what's harboring inside before it manifests into symptoms. Where conventional Drs. reach for pharmaceuticals, Dr Gero will reach for natural remedy's that work to cure the cause not treat the symptoms. Dr Gero's staff is polite & helpful. The best decision I ever made was walking into Dr Gero's office where I'm always made to feel welcomed, greeted with a smile & not the rushed feeling I've too often received! Georgette H.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2017

Earlier this year I put my health as a top priority and wanted to move away from the standard approach of medicine. My goal was to get a holistic view of my health through a naturopathic doctor. I started going Dr. Gero seven months ago and couldn’t recommend him more! From the beginning, he collected a wide array of health information through paperwork, blood work, hair analysis and food sensitivity testing. One of the things I like most about Dr. Gero is that he isn’t just putting a band-aid on the issue, but rather trying to figure out what is causing the symptom. His approach is understanding the body as a whole rather than focusing on a specific ailment. The first visit was an hour and a half; Dr. Gero took the time to fully understand all my concerns and is committed to doing whatever he can to address my issues. The Doctor/patient relationship is very genuine. In addition, to my ease, he also is always available over the phone and email. Since I’ve been going there I have seen an improvement with multiple health issues. Through analysis of my blood work, he realigned my intake of vitamins and mineral to my personal need which easily solved some of my concerns. Additionally, I have recommended my husband to Dr. Gero to help lower his cholesterol without medication. Dr. Gero realigned his vitamin and mineral intake based on his body’s needs. After four months my husband’s cholesterol levels were where they were when he was on medication. It is such a relief to me that he is regulated this naturally. Overall, I'm very happy with Dr. Gero and would recommend to anyone no matter how big or small their concern may be!!

flag | Submitted October 19, 2017

Several years ago I was diagnosed with Crohn's disease and was told that the only treatment was to be on immune suppressive drugs. My doctors also told me that what I ate had no impact on my condition. After visiting with Dr. Gero, I had a different perspective. I have changed my diet according to his suggestions and take his natural supplements and within a few weeks I was, and continue to be, symptom free. I owe my good health to Dr. Gero. He is the best. If you have a digestive issue, trust this naturopathic doctor.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2017

I've known Dr. Gero for 12 years, his desire to acquire more knowledge in order to assist his patients attain optimal health is a testament in and of itself. I wholeheartedly trust him and refer my family and friends to him regularly. Dr. Gero, you're a gem in the Naturopath community.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2017

My family has been patients of Dr. Gero for about 20 years. Initially he assisted our daughter who was having issues with severe headaches and chronic fatigue. We had, previously, visited several medical doctors who had no clue what to recommend. Within a week after seeing Dr. Gero my daughter was 90% better. He has also helped me through my breast cancer diagnosis. My oncologist was amazed at how quickly I healing from my breast surgery. I am now 100% cancer free, thanks to the recommendations I've gotten from Dr. Gero. He has also assist several other of my family for everything from anxiety, digestive issues and even a skin rash. Whenever my family has had a problems, Dr. Gero is now our first call. My family is extremely grateful for his expertise and genuine passion for what he does.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2017

The best experience I've had at any doctor. He listened to all of my issues and spent a considerable amount of time to discover the cause. His incredible attitude and personality made my time with him very enjoyable and extremely worthwhile.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2017

Dr. Gero is incredible. He pays attention to details that the allopathic doctors miss. He cares so much about his patients that he will stop at nothing to find the answer and solutions to their issues. I had a fractured ankle that wouldn't heal for months and went to several orthopedists and one wanted to do surgery with plates and screws. I went to Dr. Gero and he requested blood work from my NP and it showed elevated calcium which no one addressed. Dr Gero sent me to have my parathyroid hormone tested and it came back quite elevated. What that means is that I may have a benign tumor on my parathyroid causing the hormone to pull calcium out of my bones(this may need a surgical procedure to remove the tumor but thats ok! we found the problem!) ...thus the fracture not healing. No one ever took the time to dig deep and find the reason why...they only wanted to give me a unacceptable solutions. He is brilliant and I encourage anyone who has any medical issues that you see Dr. Gero. He will exceed your expectations!

flag | Submitted September 21, 2017

Before visiting Dr. Gero, I was on 12 different medications and still felt awful. After following his program for the last 3 months, I am off every medication and for the first time in over a decade I'm feeling energetic, healthy and can enjoy my life. I, strongly, encourage anyone who is suffering from multiple chronic conditions to seek out Dr. Gero. He is the best!

flag | Submitted September 12, 2017