Ratings for Dr. Glenn Gero

I'm so grateful to have found such an amazing doctor. Dr. Gero's nutrition advice along with biofeedback therapy has helped me tremendously with fatigue, migraines, and anxiety. He is thorough, knowledgeable, and focused on cause rather than just symptoms. I always leave each appointment feeling positive. Thank you!

flag | Submitted January 22, 2019

THE BEST DOCTOR I HAVE EVER MET. HE IS A BRILLIANT COMPASSIONATE DOCTOR WHO KNOWS HOW TO HELP EVERYTHING INCLUDING CANCER. I WOULD NOT BE ALIVE TODAY IF IT WASNT FOR HIM. HIS STAFF BARBARA AND SHELLY ARE FANTASTIC. HE DESERVES 20 STARS. THENK YOU DR. GERO

flag | Submitted January 21, 2019

I consulted with Dr. Gero several weeks ago regarding my severe fatigue, bloating and gastric reflux (GERD). I had been suffering with these symptoms for several months. He gave me dietary recommendations and just a few supplements to take. Within five days I was significantly better. I can't believe that I had been feeling awful for so long. Every other doctor that I had visited told me that nothing was wrong and Dr. Gero figured out what was my problem and solved it within a week. My only regret is that I didn't visit Dr. Gero sooner.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2019

I will try in words to express my gratefulness in stumbling upon his practice. My history is heart attack at 56 . I needed more help with my choice of continuing not using pharmaceutical medications. He has provided the missing areas that I needed to continue my journey in health and wellness. Remember all who take this path in health and wellness, commit to his wealth of knowledge!!

flag | Submitted December 31, 2018

Dr. Gero is a knowledgeable and caring doctor If you are looking for a naturopath, he should be your first choice. He is highly recommended!

flag | Submitted October 13, 2018

I am 35. I had been having hypertension problems for 10 years. I visited many different doctors who could only give me prescriptions for hypertension medicines. They helped but didn’t resolve the problem. A very close friend of mine suggested me to visit Dr. Glen Gero at Holistic Naturopathic Center and just have a consultation with him. I have never been that comfortable with any doctor before like with Dr. Glen Gero. He knew what the reason of my hypertension was right away. I followed his advises and as a consequence of it I stopped taking tablets that I used to take regularly for good. After 4 weeks, my blood pressure has been perfect and I have been feeling much better overall now. I would strongly recommend Dr. Glen Gero to anyone. He is great person and the best specialist in his profession!

flag | Submitted October 8, 2018

I have been dealing with Fatigue/stress for several years. I've visited my regular doctor and offered no answers. Dr Gero did a full evaluation, including lab work. He was able to make suggestions based on his expert interruption of the lab work. I applied what he recommended and I have been feeling 100% better since! I've learned that health is not a part time job and takes lifetime commitment. Nutrition, exercise and your out look on life is very important. I highly recommend Dr. Glenn Gero to anyone who is looking for the root of their issue. God Bless

flag | Submitted October 6, 2018

Dr. Gero is one of a kind. He has dedicated his life to assisting others achieve optimal health. Best in his field! I would recommend him ten times over!

flag | Submitted September 21, 2018

I have chronic fatigue, depression and anxiety. It was so bad to the point where i couldn't get out of bed or even complete basic day to day activities. I wasn't sure what exactly the problem was, though i had my ideas, but i knew certainly that something physiological was wrong. With many telling me to go to a psychiatrist for a prescription, i opted to go to a holistic specialist before trying any typical medical treatment consisting of anti-depressants. I found Dr. Gero and not only was he understanding, kind and welcoming, he knew almost immediately what the problem could be and decided to test me. Within minutes, he tested me and revealed that I have had a gluten allergy for most of my life and it has been widely undiagnosed. He made some diet and supplement recommendations and said after two weeks, come see me and tell me how you feel. I felt a significant difference! Less anxiety, less irritability and a determination to completely get healthy and cleanse my system to feel even better. I look forward to my appointments with Dr. Gero and i am even more grateful that he is within driving distance to where i live. Thank you Doctor. See you in two weeks!

flag | Submitted September 18, 2018

I came to Dr. Gero because I've had high blood pressure for years. My primary doc wanted me to be on a medication, but I've resisted doing the drug thing. I sought a natural solution through Dr. Gero and within a month my blood pressure is significantly improved. I strongly recommend anyone with hypertension to find a natural solution first.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2018