Ratings for Dr. Glenn Gero

Dr. Gero is a knowledgeable and caring doctor If you are looking for a naturopath, he should be your first choice. He is highly recommended!

flag | Submitted October 13, 2018

I am 35. I had been having hypertension problems for 10 years. I visited many different doctors who could only give me prescriptions for hypertension medicines. They helped but didn’t resolve the problem. A very close friend of mine suggested me to visit Dr. Glen Gero at Holistic Naturopathic Center and just have a consultation with him. I have never been that comfortable with any doctor before like with Dr. Glen Gero. He knew what the reason of my hypertension was right away. I followed his advises and as a consequence of it I stopped taking tablets that I used to take regularly for good. After 4 weeks, my blood pressure has been perfect and I have been feeling much better overall now. I would strongly recommend Dr. Glen Gero to anyone. He is great person and the best specialist in his profession!

flag | Submitted October 8, 2018

I have been dealing with Fatigue/stress for several years. I've visited my regular doctor and offered no answers. Dr Gero did a full evaluation, including lab work. He was able to make suggestions based on his expert interruption of the lab work. I applied what he recommended and I have been feeling 100% better since! I've learned that health is not a part time job and takes lifetime commitment. Nutrition, exercise and your out look on life is very important. I highly recommend Dr. Glenn Gero to anyone who is looking for the root of their issue. God Bless

flag | Submitted October 6, 2018

Dr. Gero is one of a kind. He has dedicated his life to assisting others achieve optimal health. Best in his field! I would recommend him ten times over!

flag | Submitted September 21, 2018

I have chronic fatigue, depression and anxiety. It was so bad to the point where i couldn't get out of bed or even complete basic day to day activities. I wasn't sure what exactly the problem was, though i had my ideas, but i knew certainly that something physiological was wrong. With many telling me to go to a psychiatrist for a prescription, i opted to go to a holistic specialist before trying any typical medical treatment consisting of anti-depressants. I found Dr. Gero and not only was he understanding, kind and welcoming, he knew almost immediately what the problem could be and decided to test me. Within minutes, he tested me and revealed that I have had a gluten allergy for most of my life and it has been widely undiagnosed. He made some diet and supplement recommendations and said after two weeks, come see me and tell me how you feel. I felt a significant difference! Less anxiety, less irritability and a determination to completely get healthy and cleanse my system to feel even better. I look forward to my appointments with Dr. Gero and i am even more grateful that he is within driving distance to where i live. Thank you Doctor. See you in two weeks!

flag | Submitted September 18, 2018

I came to Dr. Gero because I've had high blood pressure for years. My primary doc wanted me to be on a medication, but I've resisted doing the drug thing. I sought a natural solution through Dr. Gero and within a month my blood pressure is significantly improved. I strongly recommend anyone with hypertension to find a natural solution first.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2018

I highly recommend Dr. Gero. He is a very well educated, meticulous, smart, and caring doctor. I recently began seeing Dr. Gero for some health issues that I believe are interrelated. I live in Northern Virginia/D.C area. After reading about Dr. Gero's background and going over some of his past patients reviews, I felt confident in seeking Dr. Gero's services and traveling to NJ. I knew I was meeting a well educated doctor just based on his credentials. However, little did I know how warm and funny he also is. I was warmly welcomed upon arriving. Dr. Gero dedicated a long time to discussing the reason for my visit and he was thorough in everything he asked me. From our consultation, I came to see that he focuses his energies on that patient individually and also tries to get to know you as a person to be able to help you thoroughly. Another thing is that he applies a natural approach and quite some common sense. He isn't a doctor who will take the route of prescribing some pills to "cure" you. He implements nutrition in the healing process. This is a major plus for me. I've been prescribed quite a number of pills and yet it did not heal the numerous ailments I've been experiencing. When I went for my first consultation three weeks ago, I was suffering from extreme fatigue. Dr. Gero made some simple changes to my nutrition. I gradually began experiencing my energy begin to come back. I didn't even have to drink coffee to get through the day like I found myself doing daily. I also have to add that he prescribed me a naturopathic cream for my skin. That cream not only smells amazing but it really is helping my skin ailments. I stopped using the ointment prescribed by my dermatologist. Dr. Gero's cream works so much better. I wish I would have found out about Dr. Gero years ago. I am just glad that I did now and that I was able to travel to see him. I am just beginning my treatment with him but I am truly excited about what is to come. He is a doctor who is truly passionate about what he does, which I believe drives him to give his patients the best common sense and medically based treatment to help them find healing and relief. It's only been three weeks, but I feel that going to Dr. Gero has been a blessing for me.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2018

my family and I have been seeing Dr Gero for the past several years and he has helped us with many health issues. He's extremely knowledgeable in treating the body as a whole rather than just the symptoms and explains everything in great detail I highly recommend seeing him for any health issues a nutritional consultation. AB.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2018

I’ve been dealing with inflammation in my fingers and stiffness in my hands for about 1 ½ years. I went to a rheumatologist who recommended prescription drugs along with cortisone shots. I refused the drugs and did receive 2 cortisone shots. It didn’t work so I started to seek the advice of Holistic Naturopathy doctor. After a while of research I found Dr. Gero! My first appointment was amazing because he not only listened to every word I said, but he also answered all my questions. He recommended that I take anti/inflammatory proprietary supplements and pharmaceutical grade Omega 3 fish oil. I provided blood work that I had done 5 months prior and he noticed that I was lacking vitamin D so he strongly suggested that as well. The 3 items that I mentioned above were the only supplements/vitamin that I took for 3 weeks. The pain in my knuckles, inflammation and stiffness in my fingers and hands subsided. I went back for my 2nd consultation and could not wait to tell him the great news. If you are reading this and are suffering….if you are on medication and you are afraid of the side effects it is causing you go see Dr. Gero. It was the best decision I made and I will continue to follow all of his recommendations!

flag | Submitted September 6, 2018

I've been an avid soccer player almost all my life and have played in an adult soccer league for the last 8 years. Several months ago I injured my foot and was unable to play. I was diagnosed with plantar fasciitis. This made me very depressed as soccer is, almost, an extension of my life. My wife urged me to visit Dr. Gero and I'm glad she did. I was initially skeptical since he isn't a foot doctor. He, however, promised that I'd be on the field playing within three weeks. He gave me stretches and exercises to perform and nutrients that would speed the healing. I followed his advice exactly. He was absolutely right. I was back playing my sport. I love this doctor.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2018