Ratings for Glenn Gero

After doing my own research on leaky gut and autoimmunity, I decided to see Dr. Gerro for help. He was extremely knowledgeable and was able to send me for a test for food sensitivities and leaky gut. After the results , Dr. Gerro explained everything in depth and advised me how I can heal my gut with nutrition and proper supplementation. I have notice a great deal of improvement after following Dr. Gerro’s advice and will continue to work with him. I highly recommend Dr. Gerro for anyone looking for great naturopath and a healthy way of healing the body! Thank you Dr. Gerro, you’re the best!! Tom B.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2019

My son was diagnosed with attention deficit and his school insisted that he be on a drug. Instead I brought him to Dr. Gero. Within a month my son's focus, behavior and motivation has been dramatically improved to the point that his teachers think that he's taking a drug. The secret is...he isn't because Dr. Gero has worked wonders with my son. If you have a child with attention issues, I believe the natural course is always best. Dr. Gero is the best!

flag | Submitted October 30, 2019

For about 10 months prior to seeing Dr. Gero I experienced chronic fatigue, constant low grade nausea and headaches every day. I've been to several conventional doctors, who told me everything was fine and I must be depressed. They prescribed anti-depressants, but I never filled any of them because I knew it wasn't depression. Something else was going on. I consulted Dr. Gero after hearing rave reviews about him from friends. Within the first ten minutes Dr. Gero assessed me as having an imbalance in gut bacteria. He told me that it wasn't worth spending the money on testing as he was relatively sure of his assessment. He recommended a few supplements and diet modification and told me it may take up to several weeks for me to feel better. He was wrong! It only took a week and a half! I can't believe the difference in my energy levels and the disapearance of all of the symptoms I previously had for many months. I'm amazed at the difference. He is unbelievable. No other doctor took the time or had the insight to find out why I was feeling so sick everyday. Why isn't this mainstream medicine? I strongly recommend Dr. Gero to anyone who has a health issue. He is the best.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2019

THE BEST DOCTOR EVER! I consulted with Dr. Gero over 2 years ago after being diagnosed with Rheumatoid Arthritis. I sought opinions from Rheumatologists & didn't like what I heard . A friend recommended Dr. Gero & I follow his recommendations to a "T" and manage my condition very well with his guidance. He is very personable, gives his full attention & addresses all concerns & welcomes questions. It is great that he also responds to emails. Dr. Gero consistently goes over and beyond what medical doctors contribute to their patients. He has extensive knowledge in health issues, nutrition and supplementation and exercise physiology. I have a very high respect for Dr. Gero & recommend him to everyone ! His manager Barbara is wonderful, sweet and very helpful ! Donna D.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2019

Dr Gero is an incredible doctor. After having terrible symptoms and going to over 3 endocrinologists telling me I was totally healthy, I was more than frustrated and about to give up. I then saw Dr. Gero and he changed my life. He knew pretty instantly what my issue was and told me what I needed to do to get better. I owe so much to Dr. Gero and would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2019

Dr. Gero is an excellent and extremely knowledgeable person! After a long search of finding the right naturopath, I had a feeling that Dr. Gero would be able to help me with any health issue and I was not let down. He performs a very thorough intake and truly listens to figure out what the root of the issue could be. He is a true pleasure to talk to and the fact that he is very meticulous with his work is a huge bonus. He puts in a lot of time to research and review the findings of all the test results that he performs and connects the dots in a very logical and unique way. You won’t be disappointed with Dr. Gero! He is a rare find!

flag | Submitted September 6, 2019

I can't say enough good things about Dr. Gero and his approach to dealing with my health issues. After years of digestive discomfort, for which my GI doctor tested for everything imaginable with no success, Dr. Gero hit on a treatment program in my first visit that has had remarkable results. Over the past 2 months, he has gradually migrated me from a Proton Pump Inhibitor (Prevacid) to a natural supplement that not only has kept me free of heartburn, but has also allowed food to digest better. This has dramatically improved discomfort in my lower digestive tract that had been bad enough to frequently keep me awake at night. As a related benefit, reduction of the Prevacid seems to have nearly eliminated PVC's (skipped heartbeats) that frequently accompanied my digestive distress. His approach has been careful and methodical, and both my GI and cardiologist are fully onboard with the direction he has given me. With the resolution of this issue apparently in sight, we are now moving on to other problems with urinary function and sleep. I have COMPLETE confidence in Dr. Gero, who has been as supportive and as generous with his time and guidance as I could ever have hoped for. I only wish I could give me SIX stars. He has been extraordinary, and I couldn't recommend him more highly.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2019

I have always been a health conscious and active person, but since this last March I've been beset with joint and muscle pain. It has progressively gotten so bad that even getting out of bed was becoming excruciating. It started in my hips and shoulders and then my entire body was affected, including my neck. I had seen six doctors, including an orthopedist, my internist a chiropractor and an acupuncturist. Nobody was able to help. I just became progressively worse. Out of desperation, I decided to see Dr. Gero. He was referred by a family member who was helped by him. Within 15 minutes, Dr. Gero discovered what was wrong with me. He recommended a treatment that I received that same day. Within two days I was 70% better! I can't believe that no other doctor knew what was wrong with me. It is now 10 days since I started my therapy and, while I'm not yet 100%, I'm feeling great and back exercising. Dr. Gero is the most caring and knowledgeable doctor I've ever been to. I'm so grateful for his patience, his wisdom and his empathy. He is truly a gem.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2019

I decided to see Dr. Gero because of severe digestive issues. I went the conventional route for a couple of years, taking advice from my primary care doc and a gastro with no resolution. Dr. Gero recommended some dietary changes and a few supplements. While the improvements weren't immediate, I noticed my reflux, gas, bloating and constipation issues starting to resolve in several weeks. Under Dr. Gero's program I was able to get off of all the meds that were prescribed (and weren't working anyway). I can't say that I'm 100% yet, but I pretty close. I must admit, I was initially a bit sceptical going to a naturopath, but Dr. Gero was the only doctor who helped me.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2019

I have had bad knees for over ten years, figuring that this was just normal degeneration, so I just accepted my progressive inability to exercise. Being a chiropractor, I thought I knew what to do to correct my problem, but nothing I had implemented worked. Seeking help from another practitioner hadn't been an option because I didn't want to admit that I couldn't fix myself. My wife, however, convinced me to see Dr. Gero. I, reluctantly, agreed and was inspired by his depth of knowledge, his demeanor and his sense of humor. Within 15 minutes Dr. Gero suggested that my problem was weak ligaments and recommended a procedure that I had never heard of. He referred a physician that performed that procedure and after just a few sessions, my knee is almost completely functional. Dr. Gero is a Godsend!

flag | Submitted July 4, 2019