Ratings for Dr. Glenn Gero

I've had awful eczema for years. And it could never be controlled. When i came to Dr. Gero, he realized that art of my problem was a significant gluten sensitivity. He recommended several supplements and a strict gluten free diet. Ive now been symptom free for four months. I love you, Dr. Gero.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2018

When I first saw Dr. Gero on October 20, 2017, I was 261 pounds. I had no self esteem and was totally embarrassed to go out socially. I’ve been faithfully following Dr. Gero’s recommendations and have steadily lost about 10 to 15 pounds a month. Today at my monthly visit I am down to 220 with a six percent loss of body fat. My friends and relatives have all noticed how good I’m looking. I’m feeling great and while I know I’ve got some more to go, I am now proud to show off my new body. Thank you, Dr. Gero, you are the best!

flag | Submitted February 8, 2018

I've been to so many doctors in my life (all conventional medical doctors), and I am so glad I made the switch to an ND, particularly Dr. Gero. Never have I ever met a doctor as dedicated, caring, thorough, honest, and knowledegable as Dr. Gero. You can tell how much he cares about helping his patients by the amount of time he spends with them and the effort that goes into treating them. I would hands down recommend Dr. Gero to anyone wishing to improve their overall health and wellbeing.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2018

I visited Dr. Gero a month ago regarding issues with bloating, anxiety, hormone balance, and weight. I originally thought my issues with bloating and hormones were related to PCOS, however, Dr. Gero was able to analyze my blood reports and said that I probably did not have the condition. Instead, he recommended other remedies for my bloating. I have been taking Dr. Gero’s recommendations for a month now and feel AMAZING!! I am a 20 year old female in college, and I swear have never felt better. Through Dr. Gero’s recommendations, I have had way less gastro related issues- I used to even wake up bloated- and now I barely feel that at all. As a result, I am way more comfortable and happier. My stress and anxiety has also become more manageable and I feel more capable of balancing rigorous schoolwork, GPA, and pretty much anything that comes with being a 20-something year old in the modern world. Having been a former college athlete used to intense exercise, I have now taken up running and walking everyday, which has definitely helped with stress and weight. I’ll be honest, having never tried naturopathy, I was not sure if it would work, but for anyone considering it, GO FOR IT! Dr. Gero’s expertise in this area is outstanding, and he truly cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2018

I've been experiencing anxiety for the last several years. I've tried drug therapy and counseling without any positive results. After five sessions with Dr. Gero my anxiety levels are finally under control. The biofeedback training, herbs, supplements and diet changes have made a dramatic improvement. He's the only doctor who took the time to really analyze what were the triggers. I've never had such a caring and knowledgeable doctor.

Submitted December 22, 2017

Dr. Gero is an amazing doctor. I've had heart burn, hormonal imbalance, and acne issues for quite some time and these have improved thanks to the supplements Dr. Gero gave me. He is very knowledgeable, helpful, and kind. He Cares a lot about his patients. I definitely recommend Dr. Gero.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2017

Outstanding experience!!! Never has any doctor been this comprehensive,

flag | Submitted December 10, 2017

I have been dealing with many chronic ailments for years. Every time I would leave a doctors office I would be in tears because it seemed that most of the drs just didn't care and were so quick to just push prescriptions to mask pain but never fix the problem. When I met Dr Gero it was a completely different experience. He is the most caring and compassionate doctor I have ever met and truly wants to help people get better. I am super sensitive to medications and supplements so I was worried nothing would work for me but Dr Gero said we would go really slow and if something bothered me we would find something else. And that's just what we did. He has been able to fix my stomach issues within a matter of weeks when 5 gastroenterologists weren't able to figure it out in years. I am hopeful that we will continue to check off the things on my health list that need fixing and I encourage anyone who wants to do the same to see him. He also always answers my emails the same day and you never sit in the "waiting" room waiting for him. He's always on time. Your experiences with him will make you wish you had gone to him sooner!

flag | Submitted December 1, 2017

Dr. Gero is probably one of the smartest doctors I’ve ever been to. Within 5 minutes he knew what was my problem. I’ve been to six others doctors for the same issue and nobody was able to figure it out. After two weeks I’m almost 100 percent better. Dr. Gero is the real deal!

flag | Submitted November 21, 2017

Highly knowledgeable ND, my wife and use his services. I always recommend Dr Glenn to people who need to address their health issues natural way.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2017