Dr. Yasin Houbi

Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Yasin Houbi

I like him as a doctor, however, he is never on time. I consistently wait 20-60minutes late every time. It’s very frustrating.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2019

Showed up extremely late and didn’t look me in the eye the whole appt. After I described my symptoms he pushed on my stomach and told me not to drink coffee for a week. Not helpful and not a good bedside manner, he was rushed and I felt that he couldn’t care less.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2019

He is most of the time in a rush!!! I feel that he doesn't listen to me. I would like my Dr. tries to find the root of the problem or pain, not Just prescribe painkillers or antibiotics.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2019

My parents been his patient for 8 years . Worst bed side manners, lack knowledge and never punctual.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2019

Dr. Houbi has the worst bed side manner I have ever seen in a doctor. I would not recommend this doctor!!

flag | Submitted April 25, 2019

Absolutely love this doctor! Always friendly, caring and very knowledgeable! Would highly recommend!

flag | Submitted February 13, 2019

I had to leave his clinic after he misdiagnosed me. All of the physical evidence later showed that it was clearly a different diagnosis and I pointed that out including mentioning a second opinion and I totally lost faith. He still wouldn’t change his dianosis. I think that he was worried about civil suits cause he used to practice in the USA but here in Canada it is very difficult to sue a physician. I went to a different clinic and got a credible diagnosis and also am getting treatment. I’m doing way better now.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2018

Thank you Dr. Houbi, your help and knowledge is great.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2018

Great doctor. Calm, collected, very thorough and never in a rush.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2018

dr.houbi is without question the best doctor i have had in my life time .....i am 67 years young and with dr houbi care i expect to live a long life ......highly recremmond ,,,cc

flag | Submitted August 11, 2018

Dr. Yasin Houbi's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• East Carolina University