Ratings for Dr. Sheila Wijayasinghe

Dr shiela is the best doctor I have ever had, she is kind ,compassionate, and gentle. Dr shiela is very Proactive , Dr Shiela gives you the Info you need to know but does not force you into doing anything you are not Comfortable with. I was initially shocked how she would call you to follow up on things ,no other doctor has ever done that. Dr Shiela cares about her patients. I will miss her while she is on maternity leave.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2017

She is the best doctor I have ever gone to see. Knowledge and kind.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2017

Been seeing her for years and years and even though we had moments of frustration due to my medical problems and starting HRT, she has been nothing but kind to me about it. I credit her to my smooth transition

flag | Submitted January 31, 2016

Always very compassionate, shows genuine interest in the well being of her patients. Always very attentive and never makes you feel rushed.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2016

As a trans-person, I'm thankful for Dr. Sheila's kind, compassionate, and caring professionalism. She's the first doctor I've ever been to...and I'm finally getting over my fear of doctors thanks to her.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2015

Sheila is compassionate and caring. She is non judgmental and doesn't lecture so it is easy to feel comfortable and honest with her. She takes care of the awkward tests in a very soothing manner. She supported me through a very rough time and has helped to get me to the place I am today - which is stable and healthy. I wouldn't go to anyone else.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2015

I love her and don't wanna swtich from her ever. Even my daughte, r who was not fluent in English when she started going to the appointments with Dr Sheila, got so much confidence on her with all attention and explanations about the doubts presented. She's an amazing doctor and human being. Thanks for being the best 💜

flag | Submitted April 10, 2015

Dr. Wijayasinghe is the best GP I've ever had. She never makes me feel rushed, and she listens when I speak. Also, I'm a transgender woman, and while I've had many bad experiences with medical professionals, I've never felt weird or uncomfortable with her or her approach to my healthcare. I'd recommend her in a heartbeat.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2015

I just love Dr. Sheila, and that says a lot because at one time you could only get me to a Doctor is if I was bleeding out of my ears. Wm. Hand

flag | Submitted May 20, 2014

Simple amazing, warm, friendly, helpful and progressive...best doctor ever

flag | Submitted May 13, 2014