Ratings for Julia Koestner

I have been a patient of Julia for several years. I have had some tough situations and Julia has been Wonderful. She is very caring, She works with you to give you the best possible treatment necessary, Julia will discuss your situation, the good and the bad results of treatments, and then give you options and you choose the one you feel is best for you. I respect the fact that when she writes she will read out loud what she is saying to make sure she has the info right, Love Julia's sense of humor. I will not see anyone but Julia!! I rate Julia's performance MORE than 5 stars!! I will recommend her!!

flag | Submitted August 1, 2016

She's friendly and listens carefully while she looks in your eyes so she hears everything that is being said. And then she writes what she needs while repeating it out loud to be sure she's got the info. correct. She even remembers my family from general discussion. Many MD's could really gain an abundance of knowledge from this WOman. Thank you Julia.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2014

I have been going to Julia for better than 20yrs. She makes you feel comfortable no matter what the situation is & has a good sense of humor. She is the best & I would recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2012

Best doctor ever!! She made me very comfortable. Answered every question I had. Julia made it possible to communicate openly and with out hesitation. This was my first exam and it went very easy from the moment I walked in 'til the moment I walked out. I will recommend her in the future.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2011