Ratings for Dr. Ingrid Park

Very caring and knowledgable, takes the time to listen to me and truly cares and understand her patients

flag | Submitted July 31, 2016

The worst doctor and the worst experience ever. Misdiagnosed my husband, doesn't understand what she is talking about, doesn't hear you clearly, and rude. Untrustworthy all the way!!!!

Submitted July 29, 2016

Worst experience ever! She put a wrong diagnosis and recommended procedures that could seriously harm my health. She is wasting taxpayer's money for sure.

Submitted May 31, 2016

I would like to thank Dr Ingrid Park for the help she gave me for my condition - trigerminal neuralgia. She introduce me to a surgeon at Western Toronto Hospital in last then 3 weeks of my visit with her which is greatly appreciated as I was suffering for 4 years. Thank you again for all the help you gave me.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014

Awful experience. I would never go back. She was going to make my health situation much worse if I stayed in her "care". She talked down to me, insulted me, and ignored my overall medical condition. She is wasting taxpayer's money.

Submitted October 23, 2014

There is no question about this doctor experience being my worst! Dr. Park wouldn't listen and presented a complete lack of empathy, patience or willingness to help find or explain the source of pains and complaints. She was awkward. I felt judged like never before and would never recommend this doctor to anyone. I regret ever going to her. Picking a doctor based on their proximity was definitely a mistake that will not be repeating itself. I suppose that some other patients rating here simply don't know better based on their rating. She presented with conduct making her more suited for a job in a cubicle away from people, definitely not for treating people with compromised health and spirit.

Submitted September 30, 2014

Dr. Park is incredible professional, knowlegible and caring. She is my Mom's neurologist, my Mom doesn't understand English at all, Dr. Park is so patient and my Mom told me she feels the warm stream in her heart.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2014

I met Dr. Park in may 2014. She is a doctor for 5 stars. She asked me o lot of questions and helped me to understand what is my problem. She's warm and supportive, a real professional doctor.My limited vocabulary dosn't allow me to express my full appreciation of her.Thank you , Doctor!

flag | Submitted July 4, 2014

I just had my first appointment with Dr.Park. She was very patience and details. She took the time to ask questions and check on me. A doctor who cares about her patients.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2014

Dr Parks is AMAZING!!! Reviewed MRI and referred to st mikes! She had a lot of knowledge and asked the right questions and gave the proper advise. GREAT LADY with a GREAT heart.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2014