Ratings for Dr. Selvan Kaveri

Dr. Kaveri is one of the most hard working doctors I have come across. He is friendly, available, and knowledgable in diagnosing patients. He has excellent bedside manner. He never rushes you out of his office. He genuinely cares for his patients and listens to their problems and wants to help them. His frontline staff (reception desk/staff) is also clean, friendly and cheerful when you come into his clinic. They are honest and when you ask how much time would it be before seeing the doctor, they provide you with a realistic time period. I would recommend Dr. Kaveri to all family and friends. He gets a 10 out of 10 for my family. Also, to address the bad comment from the customer below, the customer is telling a bold face lie. Dr Kaveri tried his best to help the patient but she was being belligerent and out of line. Dr. Keveri is an amazing doctor.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2016

Firstly.. i wouldnt recommend anyone who loves their life to visit Dr Kaveri Selvan. service is horrible. I went in with my toddler who is due for her routine vaccination and bcuz i was traveling out of the country in less than 48 hours i needed to make sure her shots were up to date.. i explained to d front desk about my reason and she swiped d health card...when the nurse came i told her.. i needed her routine vaccination shot/flu shot..she asked what happened to her eyes with d yellow pulse.. and i explained shes fine.. she attends daycare and most likely coming down with something.. so i would also like a flu shot too... the nurse took her temperature and it was 37.5 and said she's okay.. and no fever...and i was hoping to get her polio shot and flu shot... Dr Kaveri told me that he couldnt administer any shot on her because of the health of the staff concerns.he said she might have an infection and he didnt want to expose any of his staff... . he didnt touch her or diagnose anything.. he just refused.. he walked up and left..he He barely spent anytime with my Daughter.. it felt he was racing for how much money he can earn in a specified amount of time.. While there.. i asked him about my own family planning.. he said they dont do such.. and i asked if he could refer me.. he said no as i needed a family Dr.. i said i dont have one as my previous family relocated and left that practice.. and if his clinic is accepting patient i would like to register.. he said they dont accept patient and they are a walk in clinic only... I know he lied cuz they just accepted my sis law as a patient... Anyways..the nurse lied stating my daughter's triage was cough and cold as said by me.. Dr. asked me to come back in 5 days..so that they can charge my OHIP card again...at d end of it all... I told him I will report him to his college and he threatened to call d cops.. after calling d cops he lied to them i was physically violent to him and his staff... I had a baby on one hand and a diaper bag on d other... I was very shocked how he came about such.. i called the cops and explained what had happened and i left..my sister who is also a MD was on the phone while this doctor lied and been highly incompetent.. I'm filing a complaint with the college as we speak and if anyone has had any horrible service.. it time we spoke up.. we pay our taxes and its time shady businesses like this shut down.. Funny thing is while i was in d waiting toom.. waiting for my turn.. Dr. Selvan came out and asked his receptionist what d meaning of "mesmerizing" was.. she didnt know so she googled it up for him.. i sent a msg to my friends telling them about it... I shud have read the handwriting on the walls... My sister inlaw had worse experience at d clinic and advised me not to go there..i felt it was just her perception and i still attended.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2016

Nice doctor and team. I am happy when I see the doctor.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2016

Good and funny doctor. Very helpful and kind. Hard to find doctors like him.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2016

New clinic with experienced doctor. Dr. Selvan is always cheerful and listens to you and your problems in detail. .. good doctor and got my reports in control.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2016

The person who wrote the below review. We know him. His name is mr king. The doctor and clinic staff were supposed to call 911. Due to Dr. Kaveris good nature. They did not call. Who ever wrote the below review was very rude in his behavior . We patients of Dr.kaveri are ver happy going to this clinic. Some cheap person writes comments on social media should be investigated and punished. This respectfully written by I. Hussain a patient of this clinic.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2016

Worst doctor seen in my life . Not professional , racist (talks bad about muslims openly all the time). Mixes up reports all the time ,wrong diagnosis , does not know his job. Be careful and change your family doctor if you are going to him otherwise you will regret later. Personal experience .

flag | Submitted July 14, 2016

Dr Kaveri is very accommodating. I recently ran out of medication and needed to get my BP double checked. I rushed to get to the clinic only to find that it was 8pm and all the staff had left for the evening. However Dr Kaveri was still there. Even thought the clinic had closed for the evening he still made time for me. I would definitely reccomend this Doctor to anyone in the Brampton and surrounding areas. He actually cares about his patients and builds a great repor with them. Most doctors just try to get as many clients in and out as possible. But this gentleman is the real deal. The office staff is also extremely nice and accommodating. An absolute 10 out of 10 for me.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2016

Dr Kaveri selvan is the worst dr I have ever seen in my life.He is rude and always in a hurry.worthless!

flag | Submitted June 24, 2016

When compared to others in clinic, dr. Kaveri Selvan is 100 times better in helping and understanding the problems. Dr. Kaveri Selvan discuss some different to create a friendly environment and then once after gaining the confidance, will start review your situation and proved medication or further steps....

flag | Submitted May 17, 2016