Ratings for Dr. Selvan Kaveri

I would highly recommend Dr Sevan Kaveri. He is so knowledgeble, intelligent, really takes care of his patient. And formost he resolve your sickness, he always keep touch..Dr Kaveri has an amazing personality.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2017

This guy is a great doctor. He pays attention to your symptoms and gets you looked after asap. Of any doctor I've ever been sun by this guy is second to none. His early diagnosis and intervention probably saved my wife's life as she was found to have a tumor on her kidney that was cancerous. It's now been removed and all is well. This guy spends the time with you as a patient to make sure he's got all the facts. He's a very humerus guy and makes you feel welcome and like your one of his relatives. Come to Fort Erie Dr K you are the best

flag | Submitted December 29, 2016

Thanks to Dr. Kaveris' attention to details that all my family is in good health. Very proactive, explain lab reports and diagnosis clearly and took pain to make us understand what's best for our health. A very good doctor.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2016

Dr. Kaveri is one of the most hard working doctors I have come across. He is friendly, available, and knowledgable in diagnosing patients. He has excellent bedside manner. He never rushes you out of his office. He genuinely cares for his patients and listens to their problems and wants to help them. His frontline staff (reception desk/staff) is also clean, friendly and cheerful when you come into his clinic. They are honest and when you ask how much time would it be before seeing the doctor, they provide you with a realistic time period. I would recommend Dr. Kaveri to all family and friends. He gets a 10 out of 10 for my family. Also, to address the bad comment from the customer below, the customer is telling a bold face lie. Dr Kaveri tried his best to help the patient but she was being belligerent and out of line. Dr. Keveri is an amazing doctor.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2016

Nice doctor and team. I am happy when I see the doctor.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2016

Good and funny doctor. Very helpful and kind. Hard to find doctors like him.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2016

New clinic with experienced doctor. Dr. Selvan is always cheerful and listens to you and your problems in detail. .. good doctor and got my reports in control.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2016

The person who wrote the below review. We know him. His name is mr king. The doctor and clinic staff were supposed to call 911. Due to Dr. Kaveris good nature. They did not call. Who ever wrote the below review was very rude in his behavior . We patients of Dr.kaveri are ver happy going to this clinic. Some cheap person writes comments on social media should be investigated and punished. This respectfully written by I. Hussain a patient of this clinic.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2016

Worst doctor seen in my life . Not professional , racist (talks bad about muslims openly all the time). Mixes up reports all the time ,wrong diagnosis , does not know his job. Be careful and change your family doctor if you are going to him otherwise you will regret later. Personal experience .

flag | Submitted July 14, 2016

Dr Kaveri is very accommodating. I recently ran out of medication and needed to get my BP double checked. I rushed to get to the clinic only to find that it was 8pm and all the staff had left for the evening. However Dr Kaveri was still there. Even thought the clinic had closed for the evening he still made time for me. I would definitely reccomend this Doctor to anyone in the Brampton and surrounding areas. He actually cares about his patients and builds a great repor with them. Most doctors just try to get as many clients in and out as possible. But this gentleman is the real deal. The office staff is also extremely nice and accommodating. An absolute 10 out of 10 for me.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2016