You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Selvan Kaveri

When compared to others in clinic, dr. Kaveri Selvan is 100 times better in helping and understanding the problems. Dr. Kaveri Selvan discuss some different to create a friendly environment and then once after gaining the confidance, will start review your situation and proved medication or further steps....

flag | Submitted May 17, 2016

flag | Submitted March 24, 2016

flag | Submitted March 21, 2016

flag | Submitted March 19, 2016

He is not sure of the diagnosis and treatment. He gave wrong diagnosis and medication to my mom. He is a money maker not working on the best interest of his patient.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2016

Worst doctor. Yesterday I went to his clinic .he was in rush .his behavior was not good .not perfect family doctor .he donot know much abt medical reports.he always mixup old and new reports.be careful all Dr.kaveris patient.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2016

flag | Submitted November 22, 2015

My mother had difficulty in breathing. We went to many clinics and all they gave us was puffers and some water pills. But this doctor did all investigations for my mother. And now she is doing well. She is now seeing specialist and we are very pleased by his care.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2015

Very nice .he is a good doc. He is so kind and helpful at the same time .he is very funny doc.once he gave me a medicine and it cured me in 1 hour . I love him as my family doctor

flag | Submitted November 10, 2014

Dr. Kaveri is indeed very knowledgeable, receptive and a considerate person. He is well grounded and knows the inside out of his profession. But the staffs at shopper’s world are pathetic each time I took my baby there they always seems to be in a rush. I would say they are unprofessional and just report their duties for the sake of getting their salaries, the moment you call at their number even before you say hello you will hear a shrill, rude and ugly voice which ask you to stay on hold and most of the time never comes back to reply for your query. And if you are fortunate enough that they bother to respond you ll know how curt the person is.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2013

Dr. Selvan Kaveri's Credentials

HIP

Updates

• A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "When compared to others in clinic, dr. Kaveri Selvan is 100 times better in helping and understanding the problems. Dr. Kaveri Selvan discuss some different to ..."

May 17, 2016
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. " "

March 24, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great doctor that I've been with for awhile he really is just a pleasure to see. Especially with sensitive topics."

March 21, 2016
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dedicated and always committed to his patients. Known him for many years. Very thorough in his approach. Can't complain. "

March 19, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "He is not sure of the diagnosis and treatment. He gave wrong diagnosis and medication to my mom. He is a money maker not working on the best interest of his p..."

March 14, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Worst doctor. Yesterday I went to his clinic .he was in rush .his behavior was not good .not perfect family doctor .he donot know much abt medical reports.he al..."

February 10, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He is a good doctor. will recommend him to all my friends and family. He is very good to me and my children. - shanaz hussein. "

November 22, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "My mother had difficulty in breathing. We went to many clinics and all they gave us was puffers and some water pills. But this doctor did all investigations for..."

November 20, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "This man can be a doctor.But I am his family friend and I know about his family too. HE IS A ABUSER.He wants to get the custody of his children's. So before s..."

November 19, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "This Dr has deteriorated in attitude drastically. He is more obsessed with opening his clinic and trying to divert patients to his clinic than treating patien..."

June 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very nice .he is a good doc. He is so kind and helpful at the same time .he is very funny doc.once he gave me a medicine and it cured me in 1 hour . I love him ..."

November 10, 2014
  • 2 negative duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed

December 3, 2013
  • First Name changed from "" to "Selvan"

April 26, 2012