Ratings for Dr. Selvan Kaveri

My experience with Dr. Kaveri has been really great. I had split the Web on my right hand which required dressing every other day for close to two weeks. I am Diabetic with Insulin dependent. Every time I went to the clinic he personally would clean and put the new dressing. I am Thankful to the Lord and to Dr. Kaveri for all his personal devotion and care. It was a heart warming experience for myself. God Bless Dr. Kaveri

flag | Submitted April 17, 2018

Horrible Doctor. Thinks he is the best Dr in the city and no other Dr but him. DONT WASTE TIME WITH THIS DR He is racist and very rude.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2017

Kaveri Selvan, Kaveri Manian worst doctor ever dont go to him please dont belive the 5 star rate and plus he can be a man in convenience store he will ask for money that you cant imagine for release of your record, he has the unpolite staff ever they are so rude we are family they treat us as garbage , plz dont go to him he cant be a doctor never he care of your sickness he only care of his indian patient talking to his relatives while you are in

flag | Submitted October 28, 2017

Dr. Selvan Kaveri helped me and my family with many issues. He is very intelligent, to the point and full of compassion. I like his personality and he goes always the extra mile! God bless him! Cornelis.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2017

Very terrible! Only nice to his fellow Indian people! Doesn't even listen to you. Never go to this Dr!

flag | Submitted July 31, 2017

took forever to come. He was talking to his friend outside the room. Such pathetic service by a doctor

flag | Submitted June 9, 2017

He is excellent in diagnosing issues. But as he got more patients, I have seen he is rushing patients and does not pay much attention like earlier, to patients who have been visiting him for many years. He needs to give more time and attention to his family practice patients, especially when government gives more money to those doctors who have listed patients as their family doctors.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2017

The staff and the doctor are friendly people, Aseem

flag | Submitted May 8, 2017

the best Dr. i met...so welcoming and always being punctual, respectful and such a great helper

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

Dr. Kaveri is an amazing doctor. I've only been to him as a walk-in patient due to my own family doctor and numerous others being unable to diagnose my health problem. Within minutes, Dr. Kaveri tested me for infections that my GP never even thought of. He saved my life. He also takes your symptoms into account and doesn't write them off as being petty problems you shouldn't worry about, like most doctor's do. I've never felt like a hypochondria with this doctor. He listens, he acts, and he treats. It's unfortunate that more doctors aren't like him. Not sure if he's accepting new patients, but I'll definitely continue seeing Dr. Kaveri even if it's just as a walk-in patient.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017