You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Selvan Kaveri

Worst doctor. Yesterday I went to his clinic .he was in rush .his behavior was not good .not perfect family doctor .he donot know much abt medical reports.he always mixup old and new reports.be careful all Dr.kaveris patient.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2016

flag | Submitted November 22, 2015

My mother had difficulty in breathing. We went to many clinics and all they gave us was puffers and some water pills. But this doctor did all investigations for my mother. And now she is doing well. She is now seeing specialist and we are very pleased by his care.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2015

Very nice .he is a good doc. He is so kind and helpful at the same time .he is very funny doc.once he gave me a medicine and it cured me in 1 hour . I love him as my family doctor

flag | Submitted November 10, 2014

Dr. Kaveri is indeed very knowledgeable, receptive and a considerate person. He is well grounded and knows the inside out of his profession. But the staffs at shopper’s world are pathetic each time I took my baby there they always seems to be in a rush. I would say they are unprofessional and just report their duties for the sake of getting their salaries, the moment you call at their number even before you say hello you will hear a shrill, rude and ugly voice which ask you to stay on hold and most of the time never comes back to reply for your query. And if you are fortunate enough that they bother to respond you ll know how curt the person is.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2013

He is so friendly and at the same time Very professional. He is a good listener to patient problems and have much patience treating them. He has treated mine and my familys several situations and resolved it with his experience and knowledge. We are much comfortable with Dr Kaveri Selvan and hope he will be our family doctor always.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2013

what a good dr.i went with 3-4 concerns to this drs very busy walking clinic.he took lots of time to examaine me, and spoke to me nicely about each and every question i had.what a great dr.i recommend all that i know to see him.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2013

Worst doctor I ever had in my life. Yesterday we went and see Dr.Kaveri. He was in a rush and he started talking to me and my wife in a very very rude manner. He spoke bad words and was shouting . My wife and kids panic and still not recovered from the shock. I spoke to the clinic Manager today and is going to file a compliant against him. He is so unprofessional and very very rude.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2013

Dr. Kaveri is my family doctor. He is very nice and kind. He always try to understand the problem and give proper advice and treatment. We are lucky that we have such a nice family doctor :) All the best Dr. Kaveri...

flag | Submitted August 26, 2013

Great Doctor. Very Kind and patient and makes sure that he answers all our queries before proceeding.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2013

Dr. Selvan Kaveri's Credentials

HIP

Updates

• A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Worst doctor. Yesterday I went to his clinic .he was in rush .his behavior was not good .not perfect family doctor .he donot know much abt medical reports.he al..."

February 10, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He is a good doctor. will recommend him to all my friends and family. He is very good to me and my children. - shanaz hussein. "

November 22, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "My mother had difficulty in breathing. We went to many clinics and all they gave us was puffers and some water pills. But this doctor did all investigations for..."

November 20, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "This man can be a doctor.But I am his family friend and I know about his family too. HE IS A ABUSER.He wants to get the custody of his children's. So before s..."

November 19, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "This Dr has deteriorated in attitude drastically. He is more obsessed with opening his clinic and trying to divert patients to his clinic than treating patien..."

June 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very nice .he is a good doc. He is so kind and helpful at the same time .he is very funny doc.once he gave me a medicine and it cured me in 1 hour . I love him ..."

November 10, 2014
  • 2 negative duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed

December 3, 2013
  • First Name changed from "" to "Selvan"

April 26, 2012