Ratings for Dr. Eddie Reinish

Dr. Reinish did both my teeth extraction and low jaw surgeries. He’s so professional, truly are about you and the best. I am so satisfied with the result and I am a perfectionist so that means a lot. Would highly recommend him .

flag | Submitted January 18, 2018

Superb Doctor!!!! Got my smile back. Thanks Dr. Reinish!!!!!

flag | Submitted January 10, 2018

The best thing I did for myself this year was trusting Dr. Eddie Reinish with the extraction of two resorption-afflicted teeth and their replacement with implant hardware. I’m half-way through the process and have nothing but superlatives to say about Dr. Reinish and his supporting staff. They’re great.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2017

Dr.Reinish has performed three big surgeries to help our daughter overcome her challenges with her bites and crooked teeth/jaw. He has always been very kind to us and to our daughter, taking the time to explain in details the procedures and the expectations for recovery, the risks and pain management options. His staff was always available to answer our questions and help us when we needed extra documentations for insurance. The third surgery, our daughter had some post operative complications, unrelated to the surgery itself. Dr. Reinish went way beyond the call of duty and displayed an incredible amount of kindness and care towards our family. He visited her in the hospital several times during her stay, and followed her progress closely from home, reassuring us along the way. His genuine demeanor toward his patient makes him real and caring and makes you look forward to the next appointment. The results from this surgery are amazing and our daughter is now confident in her look, feels good with her health as she can now chew and digest properly. I cannot praise this clinic and it's staff enough. I would recommend this place to anyone who needs oral surgery to visit them first. You won't need a second opinion!!

flag | Submitted November 15, 2017

I can't say enough about Dr Reinish! He is absolutely amazing! He is thorough, professional, helpful, kind, patient and compassionate. His work is stellar! You can be completely confident that you are in good hands with him. His staff is helpful, knowledgeable and personable. My son had corrective jaw surgery and from the first appointment. They patiently guided us through the process every step of the way. Thank you to all of them for their care, kindness, patience and attention to detail.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2017

Earlier this week I had a wisdom tooth extration by Dr. Eddie Reinish at the Aurora location. I was terrified and misserable and I let them know before they started. ......I was sooooooo wrong. Instead I had the most AMAZING EXPERIENCE. Thank you Dr. Reinish and staff (especially Taylor) she was the most attentive gentle nurse. An AWESOME TEAM!! THANK YOU!!!

flag | Submitted October 7, 2017

Amazing experience! I was referred to Dr Reinish because the last time an extraction was required, it took two and a half hours to remove a molar. Of course the thought of another removal was pure horror. But thanks to my daughter's experience with this most skilled, gentle and efficient surgeon, I was less anxious and I had a painless, quick, extraction. Dr. Reinish had a most calming effect on me and reassured me that I would be very well taken care of. From the greeting at reception to the care, understanding, and knowledge of the staff, I left knowing I never had to worry again. ThAnks Dr. Reinish and staff for such expertise and care! D.W.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2017

Dr. Eddie Reinish is, in a word, fantastic. I was absolutely terrified before having my oral surgery and thanks to his expertise, it was easy, almost pain free, and went extremely well. He and his staff were kind, patient, reassuring, and I trusted them completely. He is one of the nicest, most caring people I've ever met and I can't say thank you to him enough. I definitely recommend him and would go to him again in a minute.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2017

Dr reinish was an amazing surgeon. He is charismatic, compassionate and made me feel very comfortable through a stressful surgery.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2017

Dr. Eddie Reinish is probably one of the best oral surgeons in Ontario. I was referred to him through my orthodontist, and he has been amazing. He knows what he's doing and he is extremely helpful and caring. He did my jaw surgery and it has gone so well! He exudes calmness and kindness in his practice. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2017

Dr. Eddie Reinish's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.