Ratings for Dr. Eddie Reinish

I was highly recommended by a Denturist to se Dr. Eddie Reinish eight months ago, I was in need to have my upper & lower rest of teeth extracted followed by placing implants, when I spoke with Dr. Reinish he explained to me and my husband the whole procedure treatment, he was very professional and kind, I knew right away that Dr. Reinish was the right person to perform my surgery. Thank You Dr. Reinish to you and your staff for your outstanding service!

flag | Submitted April 26, 2018

From the minute you enter this clinic you are made to feel like you matter. The staff is wonderful. Dr. Reinish answered all my questions and explained to me why I was feeling pain in a tooth that had been treated two times with root canal therapy. No endodontist had ever explained this to me. I concur with all the reviews. This clinic is excellent.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2018

Dr Reinish is very experienced and professional, he was very kind and explained procedure clearly. His staff is helpful, knowledgeable and personable.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2018

Beautiful clinic with amazing service. Everyone is supportive and helpful, kind and understanding. I was so scared and nervous but was made to feel like I was in excellent hands. They took the time to explain everything so that all my fears went away and everything went smooth and pain free. An amazing experience.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2018

Dr. Reinish and his staff was amazing, I got my smile back, Thank you.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2018

We were referred to Dr. Reinish by our family dentist. My son was 11 years old and the procedure was complicated in preparation for his upcoming braces. Everything went very well and my sons recovery was excellent. Too many details to explain what Dr. Reinish had to perform but his kindness, experience and knowledge makes you realize that your child is in the best possible hands .I still thank my dentist for the referral. Not only that I went back and thanked Dr. Reinish few months later for the great care he took with the surgery on my son and informed him about my sons progress . Great team that works there and a beautiful, professional office. You feel very welcome and comfortable. Thanks again to everyone at Crescent Oral Surgery.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2018

Dr. Reinish came highly recommended by my family Dentist. I can say I am extremely pleased with the referral to Crescent Oral Surgery, Dr. Reinish and his staff. Service and Surgery was excellent with fabulous results, before, during and after surgery. A most pleasant experience despite the need for surgery. I am very grateful, my recovery went very well and I felt confident the problem was totally resolved... Amazing!! I would highly recommend Dr. Reinish and the Crescent Oral Surgery Clinic. Thank you everyone! :)

flag | Submitted January 24, 2018

Dr. Reinish did both my teeth extraction and low jaw surgeries. He’s so professional, truly are about you and the best. I am so satisfied with the result and I am a perfectionist so that means a lot. Would highly recommend him .

flag | Submitted January 18, 2018

Superb Doctor!!!! Got my smile back. Thanks Dr. Reinish!!!!!

flag | Submitted January 10, 2018

The best thing I did for myself this year was trusting Dr. Eddie Reinish with the extraction of two resorption-afflicted teeth and their replacement with implant hardware. I’m half-way through the process and have nothing but superlatives to say about Dr. Reinish and his supporting staff. They’re great.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2017