Ratings for Dr. Natasha Simmons-Wyllie

One of the best doctors I've been to. She listened and explained things clearly. Did a thorough examination and addressed all of my concerns. She was very empathetic and had an excellent bed side manner. I'm very happy that I found her. My new PCP.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2017

Awful awful awful. I am so disappointed with broadlands. Went in sick as a dog. She didn't listen to me, was rude, argumentative told me I didn't know what was going on. Excuse me? I know my body. I am not going to waste my time to come in and see a doctor if I am not sick. I had a fever, swollen glands and aches. She didn't take a swab for strep, gave me apple juice and sent me home crying. I have never felt awful. . I have had other good experiences at broadlands. I will now be leaving this facility all together after this absolute horrible experience. If she had any sort of bedside manor I would have given them the credit but for her to arguemenative with a patient!!!!! I am done with them. Gone down hill big time. I went to cvs minuet clinic was diagnosed with strep, given antibiotics and was on my way writhing 30 min. It is a shame my pcp office can't be as competent or friendly.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2017

Worst Dr. Ive ever seen !!! Very Unprofessional. Went ER for complications, followed up with her to plan my next steps. She was not willing to talk it out with me, she jus kept her head in the computer and told me to go Here and there and everywhere. Not what you expect in "Brambleton"

flag | Submitted February 27, 2017

Very rude and didn't listen. Left the room while I was still talking to her.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2016

One of the poor knowledge Doctor. Don't know how to adjust medication for thyroid dysfunction. Please don't ever make her your GP. Save yourself. No empathy towards patients. Does not check patients. Poor poor people skills and knowledge to treat patients.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2016

Horrible bedside manner and not a good listener. She doesn't care about what you have to say. I had to go to her when my primary care was booked. I should have just waited the extra week or two for my primary care. Or gone to an urgent care or ER, both would have been better experiences.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2015

One of the worst experiences I've had with a doctor. Rather than make eye contact, she typed on her computer for almost the entire visit and showed no compassion. She also dismissed my concerns and symptoms without running any tests, and seemed in a hurry. I felt like a number rather than a person. Extremely frustrating.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015

She was fantastic. She was very caring and took her time to make me understand what was wrong with me. She is the best doctor that I've ever had

flag | Submitted May 26, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Simmons Wyllie for several years after leaving a practice in Reston that was going to a membership style practice. I have always found her to be professional, personable and knowledgeable. I saw her recently after an emergency room visit and she took her time reading and addressing all of the findings in the report. I would recommend her highly.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2014

Saw this doc recently. Agree with other posts that she is very hurried and the bedside manner is lacking. Not my favorite doc at this practice. Next time I might take the appointment with the PA or NP instead.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2014