Ratings for Dr. Sebastien Labrecque

Arrogant didn't take time to let me explain my problems

flag | Submitted July 6, 2016

J'ai bien aimé ma rencontre avec Dr Labrecque. J'ai trouvé qu'il était professionnel et cordial. Enfin, il n'est pas le plus bavard, mais il m'a offert de réponses claires et simples à comprendre qui se sont révélées avoir des impacts très positifs sur ma santé. Je recommande ce médecin.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2016

Je recommande fortement Dr.Labrecque. Suivi par lui pour un trouble musculo squelettique, il prend le temps d'expliquer notre pathologie, voit à notre compréhension, suit attentivement notre évolution et ne se gêne pas à effectuer des examens complémentaires au besoin. Calme, minutieux et a l'écoute, il nous donne l'heure juste et sait comment nous rassurer. Facilement rejoignable en cas de problèmes ou de questions Il ne faut pas oublier qu'un medecin est là pour nous aider et que la science à ses limites! Définitivement un des meilleurs medecin qui m'aille été de rencontrer.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2015

Unfortunately this Doctor completely misdiagnosed an achilles tendon injury I suffered. This also led to a usuless, time consuming (4 months) and costly (1200$) recommendation for "Shock Wave" physiotherapy. Upon returning to his office for a reevaluation of the unimproved situation, his incompentency and arrongance led me to abandon his services. After a 15 minute examination with an excellent physitherapist the problem was properly diagnosed. No further appointements were necessary. With home exercises and support tape the tendon has fully recovered within 4 weeks. I definitely DO NOT recommned this Doctor for any one with feet, ankle, or any sport related injury for that manner.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2014

I was very satisfied with my visit to Dr.Labrecque. I had pain in my shoulder and he was able to quickly find a solution to my problem. I would strongly recommend him

flag | Submitted September 30, 2013

Dr. Labrecque know very well is job. He help me easily and give me exactly the right thing for me knee problem. Thanks!

flag | Submitted September 29, 2013

I agree that musculoskeletal problems are not his strength. He completely missed a problem with my knee (was diagnosed elsewhere) but he did take the time to listen to what I had to say and ask. As a walk in client I felt rushed; As my md, he takes more time. I believe he's still learning what to filter out and what to take more seriously.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2013

I was very satisfied with this visit I had two problems he addressed well. He does not talk much but I do not mind so long as he listens to his patients.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2013

first of all I understand that this is a walk in clinic. What I don't understand is why I had to wait for about five hours until I was able to see a GP. Once I got to see sebastien he imediately rushed me and started talking over me not letting me explaining in much detail what was happening to me.so in the end I ended up waiting 5 hours and he only gave me 3 minutes and on top of that he was late. He sounded arrogant and did not want to hear what I had to say. He also prescribed me something that I didn't really care for or needed. this is the second time I end up seeing this guy and this will be the last.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2013

Very helpfull, and attentive. Listens to all of your explanations when describing symptoms and answers any further questions in a polite manner. Would highly recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2013