Ratings for Dr. Shannon L. Iwanski

Dr. Shannon Iwanski was extremely thorough with my husband and my exams. She was friendly, patient, answered all questions. She explained each process and the reasons for it. She showed us the microscopic photos of our eyes and explained suspicious or problem areas. We paid extra for the more in-depth exam. On the other side, the staff was not friendly, not helpful unless we specifically asked; and did not have me test my new glasses out before leaving. I am returning them, as I cannot see out of them after trying for a solid week. I feel like I'm wearing someone else's glasses. I bought progressive sunglasses and regular glasses. My husband says his glasses are great. He bought progressive with the transition lenses. We paid over $1100.00, after our insurance covered a couple hundred dollars.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2014

Great eye exam. Very knowledgeable and complete. Very nice selection of eyewear. Will definitely return and recommend

flag | Submitted January 26, 2013

Dr. Shannon L. Iwanski's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Southeastern College Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 2011)