Dr. Marizeli A. Olacio

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Marizeli A. Olacio

Such a lovely group of people. An amazing Doctor and I dare say even more fantastic office staff! I went in with severe foot pain and DR Olacio has been a heaven send in helping me fix it!

flag | Submitted October 11, 2019

Dr Olacio takes her time to explain everything and is very thorough. The staff is very attentive, caring, and thoughtful. Would definitely recommend.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2019

My second visit to Dr Olacio's office confirmed my initial experience of a well-run Podiatry practice. Dr Olacio has quickly become my go-to Podiatrist!

flag | Submitted February 23, 2019

Dr Olacio is one the most capable professional I have ever come in contact with.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2019

Michelle and the other lady at the Front Desk are super professional and helpful. Evelyn the nurse I met with is very nice and knowledgeable. Doctor Olacio is awesome, professional, very nice and only wants the best for the patients. I will strongly recommend Doctor Olacio and her team. Keep up the excellent customer service and love for patients!!!

flag | Submitted September 21, 2018

Major foot injury - broke all 5 toes on my right foot during hurricane IRMA. Dr. Marizeli was fantastic restoring my walking capabilities within a few weeks after surgery. She's not only a fantastic surgeon, but also a very caring doctor who goes the furthest extend to make sure that the patient recovers 100%. I have been a regular with Dr. Olacio for more than a year and have nothing but positive things to say about her caring for her patients. Her supporting staff is FANTASTIC too! C. Petersen

flag | Submitted September 18, 2018

I went there for a small problem with my toe and a swollen foot. Dr Olacio discovered that I had the toe and foot were affected by the way my feet affect my balance. She asked what kept me from walking more and when I told her it was balance, she arranged to get special balance braces to put inside my shoes. This could be life changing! She was incredibly thorough and thoughtful. The staff there was happy and just as thoughtful. Loved it!

flag | Submitted December 15, 2017

The staff was very helpful and the Dr. was very knowledgeable and caring.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2017

Thank you for your information and excellent care.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2017

Dr. Olacio is great and has a professional friendly disposition. She explains her finding so you can understand. She doesn't rush, she is patient.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2017

Dr. Marizeli A. Olacio's Credentials

• Barry University School Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 2009)

Oxford