Ratings for Dr. T. Dale Ragle

This is our family Dr. excellent service by staff and dr's

flag | Submitted September 18, 2013

"BEWARE" THE WAIT FOR THESE DOCTORS IS VERY LONG, YOU WAIT IN THE WAITING ROOM FOR 2 HOURS AND THEN THEY PUT YOU IN THE DR OFFICE THATS HOT AND NO MAGAZINES FOR ANOTHER HOUR! PLAN ON SPENDING HALF A DAY IN THEIR,DON'T GO TO DR RAGEL OR THERON! IF YOU CANT MAKE A APPOINTMENT THEY SEND YOU A BILL FOR $50, THEY DON'T EVEN TELL YOU OR GIVE YOU A WARNING AND THEN IF YOU DON'T PAY IT IT WILL GO ON YOUR CREDIT REPORT!

flag | Submitted November 13, 2012

Dr. Ragle is a class act and a first rate doctor. Always listens to my concerns and explains everything very clearly. One of the few GP's that takes the time to really listen and get to know his patients. Great doctor. - Edit Review

flag | Submitted July 20, 2012

This is a great doctor and staff. I wish he was a specialist in everything, but I realize this is not possible. I trust him for my whole family and all my friends.... Excellent!!!

flag | Submitted June 3, 2011

Great Doctor! Have been going to him for two years and will cotinue to go as long as I am in Dallas.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2008

Dr. Ragle is excellent and his billing staff are an a nightmare. I visited Dr Ragle on several occasions and was very happy to find a Dr who was direct, knowledgeable and able to take care of my health issues. His billing/back-office staff turned the 'medical side' of my life into a nightmare of unreturned calls, over-billings, billing penalties on top of over-billings and on and on. At witt's end, after six months of no returned phone calls and no response, I mailed Dr Ragle for help and he intervened directly and resolved the issue, including a personal note back to me. Because the back office at Dr. Ragle's practice are what they are, I'm simply too scared to ever go back - which is a great regret.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2007

Dr. Ragle has been my personal physician for over 15 years. He has been incredibly kind and helpful. On numerous occasions he provided me with free samples to keep my costs down,as I was uninsured at the time. He is experienced and knowledgeable. He also transformed himself through diet and exercise to become a picture of health and wellness!

flag | Submitted June 12, 2007

Knowledgeable and experienced. Takes time to listen and talk to patients. Willingly provides referrals.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2006

Dr. T. Dale Ragle's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical Branch At Galveston (Grad. 1984)