Ratings for Dr. Ayman K. Adeeb

I've had many dentists in my life and Dr. Adeeb is by far the best. I don't live in New York but keep him as my dentist because he is extremely competent, professional and a genuinely nice guy.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2015

I will refer all of my family and friends to you Dr Adeeb . You did great work with my teeth .

flag | Submitted September 2, 2014

flag | Submitted August 8, 2014

Dr Adeeb , you are the best dentist I ever had. I hope to continue referring patients to your office. You and your staff are all excellent and caring. Thank you!!

flag | Submitted August 7, 2014

We feel so special to have Dr Adeeb as our doctor. Everything was terrific as usual. All the staff are friendly and courteous, always. I called Dr. Adeeb concerning a cracked tooth . he was able to squeeze me in that very morning to treat the problem. The office staff and Dr. Adeeb were extremely kind, professional and helpful. I really liked the comfort and cleanliness of the office as well. I would recommend Dr. Adeeb to everyone!

flag | Submitted September 18, 2013

Dr. Ayman Adeeb is the best dentist in Front Royal, Virginia! Not only is he an excellent dentist using tools with the highest technology available in his practice... Dr. Adeeb is a kind and understanding gentleman towards his patients. Combine the two and you have a rare doctor indeed! Not many medical professionals in this town can match his dedication to his craft. There are a few doctors in this town though, that are highly skilled in their field. However, simply put, being a doctor and a people person is a rare commodity and thankfully he practices in this town! And, for all you rednecks and mountain men out there (I'm part redneck/mountain man) looking for a "jaw-Breaker" to cure your ills, look no further than The Warren Dental Center.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2013

Submitted August 23, 2012

Dr Adeeb was wonderful and personable - couldn't have been nicer or more professional.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2012