Ratings for Dr. Anthony S. Edgecombe

Dr Edgecombe was very thorough in identifying and explaining my overall treatment plan. I plan on regular visits until I am at optimum health. The staff is efficient and courteous the appointments are effective and pleasant.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2012

Mr. Edgecomb had horrible bedside manners. At times he was just plain rude. He refused to release my x-rays so that I could show them to my family doctor and pain management doctor. He uses techniques that few people know about with even less science behind them than traditional chiro techniques. He doesnt "pop" your joints. He used some tool on my neck area that left me with a numbing sensation in my leg and foot. It has been going on for a week. I now have to have an MRI done of my back to see what he caused. My pain management dr said he could have pinched a nerve or caused other damage. I have been in twice as much pain since he performed his "magic" in which he assured me that it was part of the process. If something is wrong with me I will seek a medical malpractice settlement. I live with enough pain the way it is. I have fibromyalgia and an auto immune disease. I went to this doctor seeking relief, not more problems. Good Luck if you see him.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2012

DR.EDGECOMBE HAS HELPED TO UNDERSTAND MY PROBLEMS & HAS EVEN TOLD ME TO FIND A SURGEON..BUT HE HAS HELPED WITH BACKPAIN TREMENDOUSLY!HE IS SO KIND & UNDERSTANDING & SO PATIENT WITH PEOPLE-HE IS JUST AMAZING AS IS HIS MISS KEDRA!HE IS SO HONEST& TO-THE-POINT YOU CAN'T HELP BUT LIKE THIS GUY........

flag | Submitted December 6, 2011

Dr. Anthony S. Edgecombe's Credentials

• Life Chiropractic College (Grad. 2010)

Assurant